Part 19

The fistic of the two piece had always continued. Both were the opposite of each other. Fire and water. Black and white. An unstoppable force against an unmovable object. In the end of the day, the situation of one of them will fall. The witnesses of their battle will be talked about across the world either good or bad.

The crew of whitebeard staring at awe with the battle that they are witnessing. They know they've counter numerous individuals that could match up with their captain, but never like this before. It's was like two titans giving their might in this fight. Some worried that it'll be out of control to destroy this island.

Olvia in the other hand knew Madara's power of only the beginning. He can do things that no other person in her life can do. Being able to spit out fire, water, and even wood at some point. Having the ability to disappear and reappear in a trail of smoke, using weapons out of thin air. It's almost like magic. She couldn't comprehend it. As those around her couldn't either.

Robin knew they were interesting thing about the world. Secrets that were left upon the world that people could find the pieces for the puzzle that were call life. But she know the person that her and her mother was a enigma towards her. Why did he save them? How is he spreading fire without the power of a devil fruit? Was it possible for anyone else to do it? So many questions that was buzzing throughout her head, but for now she will observe one of the greatest battles that she'll witness.

Marco was hesitant to jump in to try defuse the fight but he knows it's suicidal to try to jump in to stop this. He know Pops is the strongest man in the pirate era, so he know it's a death sentence for the opponent. But all physically appearances can be misleading with anyone, especially this Madara character. Shit, the man killed some of his crew mates. And if you mess with the Whitebeard pirates, you mess with all of them. So there's no way the man will leave this battle alive.

"Marco." He perked up to see who was talking to him. It was Izo, commander of the 16th division. He is a cross-dressing man who wore a pink and purple kimono. He had a pale complexion and hair tied in a way resembling that of a geisha. He had a loose, long strand of hair that hangs over the right side of his face. He also carried another Japanese-looking, light-red spotted indument tied around his waist.

"What is it, yoi?" Replied Marco.
"Aren't you worried?" Asked Izo.
"Me? Worried about Pops? What are you, stupid?"
"You and I both this like a stale mate with this guy. Even Pops said this one is strong." Another explosion occurred into the battlefield. Marco stared at Izo like he was on something and reconnected his focused to the battle.

"Upon the journey that I went with Pops, I know that there will challenges that we be either impossible or inevitable. But in the end I always put my life with him, knowing that he'll protect us with everything that the world will throw at us. Don't forget that he's the strongest man in the world. He is Whitebeard!"
Marco exclaimed. Another explosion has occurred in the battlefield.

A/N: I know I know. Been awhile but got college and other stuff in the real world so yea. Trying to balance shit so I hope you up to read this fic still.