🚗The weird trip🚗

Sakusa and Komori where in Hyogo to see some family. They where there early, but didn't want to see their family yet. They decided to book a room in a hotel.
"Does this place took clean enough for you?" Komori asked rolling his eyes to stop on what he called 'his clean freak cousin'. Komori moved his head to look at Sakusa directly when he didn't answer. "Hello..? Is this place that bad to you?" Komori's face changed from confused to concerned.
Sakusa opened his mouth slowly to speak. "Finally a clean and quiet face." He sighed relaxing a bit. "Go get us a room. With two beds." Sakusa looked at Komori with eyes that said 'I'll kill you'.
"I already said before that I won't do that again." Komori jokingly raised his hands in defense. He looked at away and started walking to the desk while putting his hands down.

.

.

.

.

Komori walked over to Sakusa after a very long 30 to 40 minutes. Sakusa looked up from his phone signaling for Komori to start talking.
"Our room number is 208. They made sure to give me two keys." Komori handed Sakusa one of the keys. Sakusa slowly grabbed it while wearing gloves.
"The room has two beds..right.?" Sakusa asked while going back to standing straight.
"Yup!" Komori turned to face the elevators. "Now let's go I'm tired." Komori started to speed walk to the elevators Sakusa right behind him. They stopped in front of an elevator, as Komori pressed the button that calls the elevator. When the doors finally opened they walked in. "They don't have the annoying elevator music..this is great!" Komori started smiling. "Yeah yeah now press the damn button." Sakusa sounded more annoyed than usual. Komori knew he was just tired and pressed the button to the second floor.
.

.

.

.

.

Komori was way ahead of Sakusa when he started waving his hand. "I found our room!" Komori stopped waving his hand, and unlocked the door as Sakusa walked up behind him. Komori pushed the door open, and they walked in putting their stuff down beside the beds. It was silent..sort of. They heard the shower, but it wasn't a room beside them. It was the shower in their room. Komori slowly looked at Sakusa. "Who's in the shower..?" Komori backed up a little. "You think I know?" Sakusa harshly turned his head to Komori looking really annoyed. "Maybe.. a worker... cleaning the shower..?" It's the only thing Komori could think of. "Don't they do that right after someone leaves?" "I don't know!" Komori whisper yelled back. They both turned their heads to the door when the shower stopped. Soon after the bathroom door opened to reveal a blonde male.

The blonde stopped walking and quickly pulled a Knife out of no where

The blonde stopped walking and quickly pulled a Knife out of no where. "Who the hell are you!?" He looked at Sakusa and Komori with murder in his eyes. They both caught on that the blonde has killed before. Sakusa slowly put his hands up. "We just got this room. If you need we have proof." The blonde didn't blink at all "What's the proof? Because I just got this room an hour ago." Komori slowly grabbed the room key out of his pocket and threw it to the blonde. Sakusa did the same soon after. The blonde looked at the keys and saw the number for the room on it. "How the hell are you in the same room..?" Komori started quickly looking around. He looked at Sakusa than at the blonde. "We'll let you stay with us in the room.. I'll take the couch you can take one of the beds and so will him." Komori tilted his head in Sakusas detraction. The blonde slowly put the knife of a side table by the bathroom door and stood up straight. "Why should I trust you..?" The blonde's eye twitched. "Why should we trust you?" Sakusa put his hands down. The blonde was quick to answer. "Because I haven't killed you yet." Komori looked at the blonde straight in his eyes. "..yet..?" The blonde looked at him. "I'm not going to kill you as long as you don't try and kill me." "Deal.." Sakusa opened his bag and grabbed some clothes. "Also I don't like germs.. so stay away." Sakusa slipped past the blonde and went into the bathroom. The blonde moved out of the way so he could shut the door. "..You probably want my name." The blonde looked at Komori who was staring him down. "Yes, I would like to know your name." Komori said while moving his bags closer to the couch. "I'm Atsumu Miya.." Atsumu walked over the the other bed and sitting down on top of it. "I'm gonna go to bed so this doesn't get more awkward than it already is.." Komori looked at Atsumu. "Alright.. night I guess." Atsumu adjusted to be under the covers and closed his eyes. Sakusa then walked out of the bathroom. He walked to the table in between the two beds to plug in his phone. Atsumu opened his eyes a little to see what was going on. Big mistake. Atsumu started freaking out because of how hot the man is.

Atsumu quickly closed his eyes as soon as he saw the man move to get into bed

Atsumu quickly closed his eyes as soon as he saw the man move to get into bed. Atsumu really didn't know why this had to happen.. and
to him of all people. He couldn't even remember why he was there anymore.

.

——————————————————
931 words including this.
I hope it was okay at least because I'm not very good at writing and stuff like that.