🎉Finally🎉

It's been around 6 day sense Kiyoomi and Atsumu met. It may seem like a small amount of time, but that small amount of time was all they needed. They knew basically everything about each other.

"Kiyoomi. I have a surprise for you!" Komori walked into Kiyoomis office.

Kiyoomi sighed. "Great. Whats the surprise?" Komori shook his head.

"That would ruin it. I will say it's for you to show to someone else. Like Atsumu." Komori smirked while he turned around. "It's in your garden thing." He walked out of Kiyoomis office to let him think. Which he did. Should he go? Should he go than bring Atsumu? Just bring Atsumu? Kiyoomi really didn't know. He decided to go than bring Atsumu to make sure it wasn't some bullshit.

.

.

.

.

.

It was just as beautiful as before, but this time it had lights and a picnic sat up in the grass.
Kiyoomi sighed turning to go get Atsumu. Once he did he stopped at the entrance. "Someone did this for me to give to you?" Atsumu giggled.

"It's okay Omi! As long as I'm with you." They walked in the garden. Seeing all the lights and decor was nice. Of course it smelled good too.
Atsumu was kinda shocked when he saw the picnic. "Wow.."

"Yeah I was gonna do something like this before, but like I said I didn't have time." Kiyoomi smiled.

Atsumu started to walk to the blanket on the ground. "Time is key. Time is the answer. Though it is infinity." Atsumu smiled as he sat down. "I heard that while I was younger. I can't remember from where though." Kiyoomi sat down beside him.

Kiyoomi sighed. "I'm scared to see what Komori made.." Atsumu laughed. "Hopefully it's good.

"Yeah!" They laughed and started to talk more.

.

.

.

.

.
Atsumu took his last bite. "I take so long to eat..Sorry." Kiyoomi smiled.

"It's fine Atsu." Kiyoomi held his hand. They both fell back to lay on the blanket. "Hey..um give me a moment to think about how to say this." Atsumu giggled and stayed quiet. "Atsumu..Even if we haven't know each other very long. I've definitely fallen for you. Which is new to me because I've never really loved before. I love you. I really do." Kiyoomi smiled and waited for Atsumu to say something. He suddenly felt weight on top of him. Atsumu was laying on him.

"Omi.. I love you too. And it's okay if you've never loved before. I can teach you." Kiyoomi mind went blank after he heard those words.

.

.

.

.

.

————————————————————-
444 including this.
Here it is. The end. It's small but nice. To me at least.