🧑‍🦽Another night..🧑‍🦽

Atsumu was following Sakusa or Kiyoomi? He didn't know what he should call him. He flinched when someone started breathing down his neck. That someone being Komori. Komori sat up just a little bit and whispered in Atsumus ear "Why are you carrying me?." Komoris voice got a little loader as he kept talking. "This is embarrassing!"

"Calm down. You weren't moving or listening so I decided to carry you." Atsumu slowly put Komori down but kept walking to not miss the elevator. He heard running behind him as he stopped by Sakusa to wait for the elevator.

.

.

.

.
"Finally..a bed!" Komori ran inside the room and jumped on the bed. "This is my room. Get out." Sakusa walked in putting his bag on a side table. "Come on Komori Mr. Germaphobe needs us germs to leave." Komori sat up with a confused face. "Did you call yourself a germ?" "Yes now get yo ass up! I wanna drink and he won't like the smell an shit." Atsumu flung his finger to point at Sakusa. "I actually like drinking.." Sakusa walked over to the hotel menu and picked it up with gloves. "They might have some so we don't have to go out." He looked at the other two staring at him. Atsumu laughed for a second "So he can be fun! Good to know." Atsumu sat on the bed next to Komori. "I like Shochu!(Shochu, Awamori.)" Atsumu laid back looking at the man. Just noticing the little details like two moles on the top of his right eyebrow. "You stare a lot.." Sakusa looked at Atsumu weirdly as he said that. "Sorry!" Komori jumped up bouncing on the bed. "Hurry up I wanna drink!" Atsumu looked at him with the same weird face as Sakusa. "You sound desperate, and that's not good because you're talking about alcohol." Komori hit Atsumu on the arm just before getting up and walking into the bathroom. "They only have sake(rise wine) so I'll get that" Atsumu got up reaching into his bag to grab his wallet. Once he did he showed it to Sakusa. "I'll pay!" Sakusa nodded his head before picking up the phone to ask the hotel for some sake.
.

.

.

.

.
Atsumu grabbed a cup and filled it up to the brim. Komori ended up doing the same except he didn't chug his down like Atsumu. "Don't you need to breathe!?" Komori spit out some of his drink. "No." Atsumu pointed at him with the hand his cup was in. "I hope you can hold your alcohol because I don't wanna have to deal with your drunk asses." Sakusa started to drink out of his cup. "I can! I think.." Komori had a guilty but confused look on his face. "You guys better start drinking or ima drink it all." Atsumu poured himself a fourth cup of sake.
.

.
"It hasn't even been an hour.." Sakusa was just watching the seen in front of him as Atsumu danced to some random song and Komori hyping him up. Until..Komori dropped to the ground. "Oh god." Sakusa sighed but started to pick Komori up and walk to the door. "You stay here I'll be back." Sakusa pointed at Atsumu before leaving the room to put Komori in his own room. Once he got back he stood watching Atsumu for a few seconds. He snapped out of his thoughts when Atsumu asked a question. "Why didn't ya take me with ya? I'm sharing a room with Ko..Cumoi right?" Sakusa sighed once again looking at Atsumu. "Because two of you at the same time would be an extra pain in the ass." Sakusa walked over to the little tray the drinks were on and picked it up moving it by the door. He walked to Atsumu deciding if he should just carry him or risk having people stare even more than they would. Atsumu fell up against Sakusa looking at his dark green eyes like looked almost black. "Your..your like- uh rwealy handsome.. ya know that right? Omiiii-kkunnnn" Atsumu started smiling weirdly trying to push himself back on his own feet. Sakusa didn't know what to say. Where did he get omi from and did he call him handsome!? Saksua wasn't fully drunk but drunk enough to not be able to control himself. Atsumu finally got on his feet before falling back onto Sakusa. The taller man put his hands on the other's shoulders than pinning him to the wall. Atsumu look at Saksua with those honey eyes. They were just pulling him in and he couldn't stop it. Finally Sakusa pushed his lips on to Atsumus soft ones. Sakusa could only think about the taste and the touch he's never gotten before. It wasn't a long kiss. It was only for a few seconds, but Atsumu pulled Sakusa back in. This time the kiss was more heated. Their tongues swiftly moving together until Atsumu let Sakusa win. The blonde quietly moaned as Sakusa explored everything little area in his mouth. When they pulled apart a string the saliva connected their mouths. Sakusa wiped it and started to kiss down Atsumus neck. He stopped and bit down lightly on the blondes neck earning a moan. "S..sorry" Atsumu leaned his head on Sakusas left shoulder. There was a few sections of silence before Sakusa spoke up. "Lets..take this to the bed" Sakusa picked up Atsumu from his thighs making his wrap them around his waist. Saksua sat Atsumu on the end of the bed. "Now let's get started.." The raven haired male pushed the blonde down on the bed. He slowly moved his hand up the blondes shirt touching his stomach then his chest. Sakusa stopped "Are you sure about letting me do this?." Sakusa looked Atsumu straight in the eyes. "..I haven't said stop yet so what does that tell you?" Atsumu smirked at his own response. Sakusa raised his eyebrow, but continued. He slipped Atsumus shirt off soon slowly taking off his shorts while kissing and biting his chest and neck. Atsumu whined and moaned from the feeling. Before the blonde knew it he was fully naked with Sakusa in between his legs. "Have you had sex before?" Saksua looked at Atsumu needing to know. "I have once but it wasn't really my choice." Atsumus eyes slowly moved to Saksua. He closed his eyes before nodding so Sakusa could continue. He flinched at the feeling of Sakusa entering him. "Relax. It'll hurt more if you don't." Sakusa held Atsumus hand softly rubbing it. Atsumus whole body relaxed and Sakusa kept slowly pushing. Atsumu started to moan and tightened his grip on Sakusas hand. Sakusa stopped and waited for Atsumu to give a signal that he's comfortable. Atsumu opened his eye and nodded. Saksua started slowly and Atsumus moans were music to his ears. He didn't even know how this didn't fell gross to him but he didn't care. "..Fa- mmghm..faster.!" Saksua was kinda shocked but still listened and started to go faster. He was slamming into Atsumu. All he could hear was Atsumu moaning his name over and over again. Sakusa didn't expect it but Atsumu started using 'Kiyoomi'.  Atsumu could only focus on Sakusa. He couldn't hear anything but Kiyoomis breathing. It was different from the last time he had sex. It was a good different though.
.

.

.

.

.

———————————————————
1262 words including this.
I didn't think I'd do smut so early it kinda just happened. I still don't really know how the story's going to play out. Just trust me!