🧍Just a shock🧍

Sakusa woke up before Atsumu. He remembered everything that happened, and he didn't know how to feel about it all. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head. No matter how little he does drink he always has a headache in the morning. Once he finally felt up to it he slowly got up and walked to his bag. Bending down to grab boxers and a pair of shorts. After he quickly slipped them on he decided to call the hotel to order breakfast. At first he wasn't sure what he should get but he quickly just thought to get the normal stuff.

"Hello I'd like to get breakfast to my room. Uh.. " Sakusa looked over to the key for the room to get the numbers "room 227. One serving of pancakes with a side of eggs and bacon. Yes syrup and runny eggs please. Thank you have a nice day ma'am." Sakusa put the phone down and picked up his phone to check the time. It was only 9:23AM. Sakusa sighed as he walked closer to the door so when the food was there he didn't have to walk so far. A few minutes later he heard someone knock on the door so he opened it.

"Are you the one who ordered one serving of pancakes with a side of eggs and bacon?" The girl looked at Sakusa trying not to look at his chest sense he was shirtless.

"Yes that was me. How much is it?" Sakusa pulled his wallet out of his pocket and opened it.

"Uh..$30" Sakusa quickly pulled out a twenty and two fives and gave it to her after taking the tray. "Have a nice day sir." She bowed and walked away. Sakusa quickly shut the door and walked to the bed before setting the tray on the side table. He hesitantly shook Atsumu to wake him up. After a few shakes Atsumu slowly opened his eyes. Rubbing them as he sat up and got comfy.

"Hmm? Whats up?" Atsumus voice was a little raspy from just waking up. He remembered he wasn't at home so his brother couldn't be the one waking him up. "Who-" he looked at Sakusa. He was shocked when he saw him shirtless. His face turned bright red when he released he was naked. "Why am I...naked? And why are you shirtless?"  Sakusa sighed shaking his head.

"You'll remember at some point but for now I got breakfast. The eggs are mine" Sakusa picked up the plate of eggs and took a fork to eat with. Atsumu was confused he didn't know why Sakusa got him breakfast because before he was rude. Though he didn't mind. He grabbed the pancakes and a knife. He moved his legs to sit crisscrossed than started to cut his pancakes ignoring the bed moving a bit. Sakusa just sat down on the other side of the bed. All they did for around the next 9 minutes was eat in silence. It broke when Sakusas phone started to ring. He answered of course.

"What do you want?" Sakusa sounded really annoyed. "Oh..Thanks I guess. How much longer until your here?" Sakusa still sounded annoyed but soft at the same time. "..No...bye." Sakusa hung up the phone.

"..sooo who was that?" Atsumu asked slightly leaning over in Sakusas duration.

"It was Komori." Sakusa looked at Atsumu. "He said he got Tylenol for me sense he knows I always get headaches." Atsumu leaned back and smiled.

"He's a really great cousin then!" Sakusa nodded his head even if he hated having to agree with it. Atsumu was about to say something but someone knocked on the door. Atsumu jumped up and grabbed the handle and opened the door. "Give me the damn Tylenol." Sakusa stared at Komori as he walked over.

"Is Atsumu that annoying?" Komori laughed while sitting at the edge of the bed.

"..I mean he less annoying than you. So not really." Komori made a fake offended face and looked at Atsumu. Komoris face changed when he saw Atsumus shocked face.