🫶love..?🫶

When everyone got back to the house/base most of them went to their rooms to relax. Atsumu wanted to get to know Kiyoomi more so he quickly and quietly followed Kiyoomi into his office.

"Why are you in here Miya?" Kiyoomi sat in his chair and stared at Atsumu. His eyes were relaxed but alert.

"Nothin' much. Just wanted to get to know ya." Atsumu walked over to Kiyoomis desk and sat in the chair across from the taller male. "What do you like to do in ya free time when you have some?" Atsumu asked without wanting to get too personal with the questions.

"..stay in quiet places." Kiyoomis eyes weren't leaving Atsumus. Kiyoomi could only think about how to get to the others heart. But why? He's never thought about love before.

His thoughts got interrupted by Atsumu speaking. "I get that..You're a boss of a mafia group with a bunch of idiots. Counting me of course." Atsumu chuckled at his words.

"You're not a problem. For now at least." Kiyoomi smiled a little bit. He couldn't control himself. It just happened. Atsumu on the other hand was freaking out in his mind. He didn't know why but he felt hot. Atsumu decided to just smile back.

"Ya know you aren't as bad as everyone says you are, but I think they don't know because you keep to yourself. Which isn't a bad thing don't get me wrong." Atsumu stoped smiling and stared Kiyoomi right in the eyes. "It's better to be alone than get hurt. Right Omi?" Kiyoomi was kinda shocked at the words but understood.

"Yeah. Too many people don't know how the world works and affect others because of it." Kiyoomi wasn't smiling anymore either. They were just looking into each other's eyes. Atsumu stood up and walked around the desk. He stopped in front of Kiyoomi and leaned down to be right in front of his face.

He moved to Kiyoomis ear and whispered. "Ya like staring..hm? Omi-Kun." Atsumu was about to pull away when he got grabbed by the collar of his shirt and pulled to the ground sort of. He was on his knees in front of Kiyoomi.

"You still have that outfit on I was trying to be respectful..Though I might bend a few rules." Kiyoomi pulled Atsumu back up and kissed him. Atsumu flung his arms around Kiyoomis shoulders as their mouths moved. They were fighting with their to tongues. Kiyoomi won and exploded Atsumus mouth again. Atsumu couldn't control himself and he whined into the kiss. Kiyoomi pulled back so they could breathe. A few strings of saliva connected their mouths. Their minds were blank and they were breathing heavily. Atsumu kissed Kiyoomi again. It was a quick one. Kiyoomi smirked and started to kiss Atsumus neck. Atsumu whined.

While Atsumu whined he whispered "Omi~" Kiyoomi wanted more, but he knew he couldn't. At least right now. So he decided to stop after this kiss no matter how hard he was.
Kiyoomi kisses Atsumu once more, but it continued to be a make out session. Their mouths and tongues moved together. They could only think about each other an that situation. Until..

"What the fuck.." Kiyoomi and Atsumu stopped  and quickly moved away from each other. "You guys are lucky it's only me." Kenma fully walked in Kiyoomis office and shut the door behind him. "One question." Kenma leaned his back on the door and stared at them both. "When did this start?"

Kiyoomi stared back at Kenma. "around three days ago.." Atsumu was looking down. His face was way redder than what you'd expect. Kiyoomi slowly moved his hand to grab Atsumus. He held tight making the blonde a little shocked.