trailer

The scene show of republic ships orbiting an unknown structure as they are looking for something here.

Shaak ti: the trace of the signal end here of this strange place.

Obi-Wan: we have find out where the signal & who send it as well.

Rex: yes sir recon only.

As the jedi went for the source of the signal into an unknown building as they enter & found survivors there of what happen here.

Mudni: are there any survivors? What the strength of the attackers here?

?: no, listen, you're incredible danger.

Then a large banging sound came from the end of the hall.

?: oh no.

Anakin: what was that?

The jedi went for the sound as they got attacked by something big & fast that came out of nowhere as he ripped off Anakin robotic arm off like it was a sticker that made him scream in pain.

Obi-Wan: commander something hit us hard & fast.

As a unknown soldier dragged Anakin on the ground while the other guarded them.

The scene change to a wookiee like creature standing up to a human like being in front of him.

?: his name is Atriox.

The wookiee like creature who is now revealed to be his name as more of his kind attacking the other human like creatures to death as the scene change to same creature but kneeling to him as a alliance to him.

?: the whole dammed covenant couldn't contain him at the hight of their power. & all you got is this fleet is not going to be enough.

The scene change of the survivors with the republic on the bridge as it go change towards a space battle.

Obi-Wan: get the shield up for impact.

Obi-Wan told the command deck of what to do as the battle rages on the switch to Atriox crushing a lightsaber into nothing as he destroyed it.

Then changed to where Atriox show his face as he told this to the jedi.

Atriox: run, little jedi.

The fade black as another of his kind roar in the building as more & more chases them out of the place. Then changed to where Atriox is watching over his army growing.

?: that ship brought these monsters, killed everyone aboard on this station.

Then we see chancellor Palpatine talking to the republic forces as well of the survivors here.

Palpatine: when you see that may not be enough. I see heroes & when you see 1 fleet that look like it not enough they see is home. & that my friend is more then enough to fight for.

As a montages show of both the republic forces fighting against this new threat on the unknown structure on air, space, & land then show Palpatine walking down the path as around him is slow motion then changed a huge Laser hit the ground incinerated all the enemy forces within seconds.

Then we see Atriox doing the same thing as we see an one of the survivors inside they system as we see republic forces with vehicles of their own & the people station here.

Then the scene change to the same Atriox species breaking through a door then show the same survivor opening her eyes as we see 1 ARC trooper standing inside the enemy ship as it destroyed.

Then a montages happen of starting with Shaak ti getting lifted of the ground as we see one of the survivors here giving the republic intel of the enemy here.

As it ended with Palpatine show up with a neutral look on his face as he look at the leader.

2 SIDES OF GOVERNMENT

Then we see Atriox lifting his weapon over his shoulder to be intimidating.

INFINITE TACTICS

Then we see yoda with his jedi Allies mace windu, kit fisto, Luminara unduli, Tiplee & Tiplar, & with the survivors Sargeant Johnson inside a mech suit & Sargeant john forge with his shotgun as they are ready for an attack to happen.

ENDLESS STRATEGY

As we changed to the space battle one more time on the enemy ship as it being hit.

ONE VICTOR

as the scene change ones more to both armies charged into each other as it fade to black to show one of the survivors with this to say.

?: it time to show them what power really means around here.

The age of peace is past as a new darkness emerge from the edge of the galaxy.