ep10: the foundry

Narrator: halo risen. After the republic destroyed the banished super carrier the scanners from both side have picked up from within the ark to witnesses the risen of a halo ring. Now both the republic & the banished now get to gain a foothold on the halo to hold the fate of the galaxy.

Inside one of the republic destroyer the leadership are coming up a plan of what to do on the halo ring that emerged from the ark.

Rex: sir about 30 minutes we lost contact with some of our landing parties on the halo ring. Shortly after we received confirmation of a large banished invasion.

Obi-Wan: professor Anders, any ideas of how they are going in the area without us detecting them, our fleet is protecting the halo to prevent their fleet landing it or even notice them?

Anders: it's right here master jedi this how they did it. When a new ring is launched, the ark activates access point so sentinels can finalize preparations. Atriox must be using these points to send his troops up.

Mundi: we have to stop the flow of banished reinforcements getting access point before our forces on the halo is overwhelmed.

Windi: once that's done, we can send our forces up to help clear the banished off the ring.

Anders: & master jedi, if I may... please have your forces to try limit collateral damage while you're down there. The Foundry is literally the birthplace of the halos. There's still so much we could learn from it about slipspace travel, gravitational Manipulation, or building the biggest guns the universe has ever seen. Just.. don't blow it up.

Cody: we got it covers professor Anders will give word for you to land once it safe.

They now have a mission to prevent more banished forces to enter the halo ring & overwhelmed their forces there.

Meanwhile 2 republic scouts are look over the banished barricade to report in.

Clone scout: sir, we can't find a single breach in the banished's barricade.

Forge: we don't have time to try blast our way through, every second we wait, the banished are moving more troops onto the ring through that access point.

Windu: forge is right, we've got to reach the foundry & stop the banished boarding the ring.

Then the scouts saw a scarab that is being repaired in the process as they report to it.

Clone scout: sir we see a scarab that being repaired at the moment.

Isabel: that scarab's plasma beam could easily destroy the banished barricades. If we could capture it, that is.

Windu: then that what we'll do. Prepared the troops to get that scarab.

Meanwhile a republic base is under attack by the banished as the forces there is defending it to their last leg as hevy, slash, & shark is there.

Hevy: hold them back!

Slash: Generals, we need back up!

Shark: we can't hold out much longer!

Obi-Wan: support is on it's way, hang on.

The republic troopers is fighting the banished attackers when a Y-wing bombing came by to take them out.

Mundi: pilot, put us here!

Then 3 gunship came by to drop off Luminara unduli, kit fisto, Shaak ti, Ki-ari mundi, commander gree, Bacara, Captain Rex, Sargeant forge, Johnson, Tiplee & Tiplar with 3 At-rt scouts, 5 cyclops mech suit, & 2 grizzly tanks.