ep12: last stand

Narrato: final battle. The republic was able to gain access to the halo control room as professor Anders entered. The republic gets ready for an assault of the banished to prevent professor Anders as she is deactivated the firing mechanism for one last fight to come.

The republic is setting up defense to protect professor Anders from the banished sent an all out assault on their location.

It won't be long until the banished come to stop the professor process of disable the firing mechanism inside of halo.

Windu: professor, what's the update at the control room?

Anders: I'm in, & I think I've found the halo's wepon systems. Once I've deactivated them the ring will be just a tourist visit.

Fisto: keep us updated. My friends, Atriox will be sending everything to stop us.

Yoda: hold the line, we must. Finish the professor work will.

Obi-Wan: true master yoda, but we don't have time to build a base.

Shaak ti: we'll have to use turrets defenses to help with.

Rex: the cruisers will be dropping off reinforcements with the gunships to help with the defenses to protect professor Anders.

Isabel: I'll help out with the fresh troops as soon they're ready to deploy & I've got all the ships wepons systems primed along with the Y-wing & ready, so we'll help as we can from up here.

Anakin: okay everyone, let's get to work.

The republic have 4 juggernauts of 1 on each side of the control room with 6 at-te, 8 cyclops mech suit, 2 Kodiaks, 4 wolverines, 6 At-rt scouts, 10 nightgales, & 6 grizzly tanks to back them up for the banished attack to come.

Rex: alright troopers we have to protect the professor from the banished to finish her work.

Cody: that mean they're going an full on assault attack on our position.

Bacara: Isabel is going to send reinforcements from the cruisers to help protect professor Anders.

Gree: we pinpoint these 4 entrance from the control room as we hold the line.

Clone sniper: sir, we got the banished forces inbound.

As they saw the banished coming in full force towards the control room with many of their soldiers, & vehicles alike.

Anders: this control room has a defensive shield, but it won't last long. You just keep the wolfs at bay.

Isabel: the Y-wing are ready & at your disposal master jedi. Get these ships in the fight. Turrets & restoration drones are online, call in support when you need it. All the fleet ships & troops is standing by to assist, master jedi. Use everything you can, we have to keep the professor safe!

Fisto: don't worry Isabel, we'll keep Anders safe.

Soon the republic get the defenses ready for the banished attack for one full assault on the control room.

Rex: sir, there's a massive influx of banished heading to our position.

Anakin: get ready troopers, no-one cross that line!

They all go to their defenses for the 4 entrance to prevent the banished to get to professor Anders as the turrets are up & ready.

The banished show up from all for side as they attacked the republic defenses to break through it barricades.

Gree: Generals, the banished have Warlords on the field overseeing their troops.

Bacara: if we eliminate them will disrupt the banished's chain of command.