ep7: from the deep

Narrator: retaliation. After the republic destroyed the banished control hub of the portal network, Atriox launched an attack of the republic fleet as well a staging ground assault of the republic main base. Jedi master yoda, Shaak ti, mace windu, Luminara unduli, padawan Barriss offee, & Sargeant Johnson led a defensive from the banished attack to come.

The group gathered around to see Isabel contract them of the news she about to give.

Isabel: Isabel to alpha base, we have deactivated the banished's portal network, are you in position?

Yoda: read you, we have.

Mace: Isabel? We weren't expecting to hear from you. Where's are kenobi, Skywalker, & mundi?

Isabel: the fleet is under heavy attack from the banished carrier, so they asked me to be your liasion while they deals with it.

Luminara: understood Isabel, what you got for us?

Isabel: you've made quite an impression on the banished down there, we're showing signs of massive troop movement you way. Can you hold out while we're dealing with this attack?

Shaak ti: don't worry, Isabel. We've got this one cover. We'll contact you once we dealt with this.

They went out to the rest of the republic force station there to get ready.

Johnson: alright troops listen up. The banished want to put an end to our operation. The rest of the fleet is busy upstairs so we're on our own. Commander Gree?

Gree: that mean we're going to have a fight on our hand at the moment get the juggernaut & at-te ready for where they come, understood?

Clone: yes sir!

They all get ready the defenses as they divide in to 3 sections of the area as 3 juggernaut are place with 6 at-te on each section.

(3x)

The 3 section were north, west, & east area to be guarded as Isabel came into the comms.

Isabel: master jedi, Sargeant Johnson! You have banished incoming!

Yoda: have it we do.

Mace: move it troopers get ready for combat!

As yoda, windu, & hevy head toward the east section where's the banished attack while Luminara, Barriss, & howzer headed to the north, as well Shaak ti, zero, & 2 new arc troopers slash & shark go to the west to guard & defend for a banished attack to come while gree & Johnson coordinate the defense from the banished attack.