Final Decision

Once the Photographer heard this, his eyes instantly lit up as he agreed and simultaneously questioned his intuition. "How'd you know!?" For the Photographer, it was a rare occurrence where he could talk about what he loves to do most. Although what was really on his mind was if he could snag a potential client along the way.

"Just a hunch." The Sniper shrugged halfheartedly; it would take an idiot to not pick a noticeable clue like that up.

The Photographer shifts in his seat, regaining back his composure. "I take my job very seriously. It's difficult when I have to constantly keep my eye on the target. It's all about taking the perfect shot, y'know??"

The Sniper nods almost instantly. Keeping his eye on a target that is always surrounded by people is no easy feat.

The instant agreement made the Photographer want to engage with him more. He couldn't pass up this opportunity. "If you're interested, I can show you the shooting equipment I have at home." The Photographer adds.

The weight the question had on the Sniper was quite evident. Taking note of this, the Photographer quickly interjected, "Ah, sorry. How straightforward of me, forget I said anythi-" The Sniper interrupts, cutting off what the photographer wanted to say, "Sure, why not. Luckily, I'm free at the moment."

The Photographer clasped his hands and gave him a cheerful smile. "That's wonderful! Then..mind if we go now? I heard it might rain soon." He pushed back his seat, waiting for the stranger's  response.

The Sniper downs his drink before looking back up at the Photographer. "Just give me a moment." He got out of his seat and pulled out his phone, insinuating that he would make a phone call. "It won't take too long, promise." The Sniper gave him a polite smile.

The Photographer took no offense; he seemed like an important man after all. "Whenever you're ready, my car is outside." Taking the lead, the Photographer walks out. And as soon as the Photographer turned his back, the Sniper's smile faded.

The Sniper watches the man leave till he was out of earshot. Moving closer to the door, the Sniper shoulders brushed against someone he knew quite well. A well-concealed man stepped out from the shadows. As a guise, the man pulled out his phone as he pretends to be calling someone. "Are you sure it's best to follow this man? We have no intel on him yet, sir." The man spoke to his phone, but it was clear that the message was for the Sniper.

 "Am I the type of person to go in unprepared? I'll be fine, and take this with you." The Sniper hands the man his car keys, ensuring that his car makes it home in one piece. Without question, he quickly caught on, and wondered how serious it must be for him to leave his precious vehicle in someone else's hands. The man nods, "Understood. Be cautious, sir." Normally the Sniper wouldnt be this lax with a lackey, but they actually go way back, hes his right-hand man if you will.

Walking to the door, the Sniper lazily waves a hand in an attempt to say goodbye, "Yeah, yeah." He says sarcastically, as he takes another puff of his cigarette. With a foot, he pushed the door far enough to slip out.