✩29

"What're we watching?" Jungwon asked, plopping down on the sofa in the process

"What're we watching?" Jungwon asked, plopping down on the sofa in the process. After almost 2 hours of playing in the snow, Damin suggested to go inside and have a movie marathon.

In reality, she wanted to tell Jungwon about the decision.

"I don't mind anything," she shrugged, popping a piece of popcorn in her mouth. She put on some anime for them to watch and sat down next to him on the sofa.

"Random question but," Jungwon spoke up, "If you could choose your Japanese name, what would it be?"

"Why such a random question, Wonie?" A laugh escaped her lips.

He shrugged. "I don't know, it just came to my mind,"

He had a similar conversation with his friends not too long ago when they were deciding their English names.

Damin thought for a few seconds. "Hmm, probably something to do with Minami. I like that name,"

"That's a nice name," He nodded his head. "Mine would be Haru,"

"Haru's nice," she replied, "But I like Wonie the best,"

Jungwon felt his cheeks heat up and he gave her a small smile. She gently poked his dimples and grinned before focusing in the TV.

She was a bundle of nerves as she waited for the perfect timing. She didn't know how he'd take the news. Whatever it is, she hoped he wouldn't make it harder than it already is. The last thing she wanted was to upset Jungwon.

"Damin?" He cut her off from her thoughts.

"Hm?"

"You've been pretty quiet since we came in..." he pointed out. "You okay?"

"Yep, why wouldn't I be?" she lied.

"You know you don't have to lie to me right?"

There was a few moments of silence until Damin spoke up.

"Remember when I told you about what Miss Esmeé said?"

"When she asked you to stay there?" asked Jungwon. He didn't like where this was going.

She nodded.

"Yeah. You told me you were staying instead," He focused his attention back to the TV.

She let out a small exhale. "About that..."