Chapter 2 - The Party has started

Mafia pov

"Jinnie, I need you to spy on them" Bang Chan said. " Ok, I'll do it" Jinnie said while leaving the room. "hmm, I guess they will discuss in the coffee shop" Jinnie said to herself while choosing her outfit.

Jinnie's outfit

" Why did I Choose to search the coffee shops, there are so many

" Why did I Choose to search the coffee shops, there are so many..." Jinnie said. " wait a second, they are here. Soo they choosed a coffee shop as I guessed" Jinnie said with a smirk.  

" I am going to sit next to their table

" I am going to sit next to their table."

Copes pov

Copes pov

" How are supposed to find them" Hobi said. "My idea is to ask from the prisoners. That will be helpful". "Why I didn't thought about that? That's a great idea Eun." Namjoon said. "The prison is near to  here , I guess we must start questioning now." Taehyung said." No, we must find more information first." Suga said.

"Hmm, they are good than I thought." Jinnie said. " Hi, what would you like to order?" the waiter said. " oh , hmm I would take  a Black coffee."

"I told  Taehyung to check the documents about them, I guess you did your job" Namjoon said. "Ahh sorry I forgot it." " Then do it today, there will be no excuses again. ok guys now let's go to the head office and get permission to question from the prisoners."

" It's better to leave now" Jinnie said.