Chapter 9 - Plan B

" Eun, I saw you in the shopping mall with a gang of boys and I heard they are DARK KNIGHTS." Namjoon said in front of everyone. " W- What? I was just walking, I didn't notice them." Eun said." ARE YOU JOKING? CAUSE I AM NOT JOKING, YOU ASSHOLE YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN SPY ON US!" Namjoon shouted at Eun. 

Eun realized that she can't hide her secret anymore. So she decided to tell to their face.

" YES! I AM A DARK KNIGHT, AND I SPYED ON YOU FOR MANY YAERS" Eun shouted. " How dare you to talk to me like that? GET OUT!" Namjoon said. " YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME TO GET OUT!I'LL GET OUT FROM THIS FUCKING PLACE!" Eun said.

Eun left BLACK SWAT. But BLACK SWAT didn't know this was their  enemies plan.

Mafia pov

" Well done, Eun. We already knew our Plan A is going to fail. We must go for a Plan B before they act." Bang Chan said.

Everyone agreed to Bang Chan and started to think about a plan B. Then Changbin started to remember something.

" ha ha ha, I just remembered we could just meet them cause they are fangirling over us" Changbin said. " Great idea, but what are we going to do after meeting them?" Eun asked."They will definitely try to kill us. So, we must ready for a fight. If this works maybe BLACK SWAT will stop the investigation about us" Seungmin said. 

" Good idea, Jinnie I need you to meet them and set a meeting." Bang Chan said. " Ok, Boss"

This chapter is kinda short but I hope yall enjoyed it