Chapter 11 - Beg for Life

" Don't  kill m-me! Killing is not an answer" Jungkook said. " That is the only answer I see" Jinnie said.

" We will surrender, now say that girl not to kill Jeon." Namjoon said. " Surrender? Good. But Jinnie Can't be  controlled  when someone hurt her brother." Bang Chan said." Boys pull your guns out!" Namjoon said.

"What do we do know Boss? Are we going to stop them?" Lee Know asked. " No! We will take care about Hyunjin, Jinnie will stop them." Bang Chan said.

DARK KNIGHTS left the café and went to the hospital. Eun stayed in café while Jinnie finish her work. BLACK SWAT pulled their guns out and aimed it at Jinnie's head.

 BLACK SWAT pulled their guns out and aimed it at Jinnie's head

Jinnie started fighting with BLACK SWAT. They didn't have any time to think, they all fell down in several minutes. Eun enjoyed the movie and went to the hospital with Jinnie.

When they arrived to the hospital, Hyunjin was good to go.

Mafia pov 

" I didn't thought my sis care  about me that much" Hyunjin said in a weak voice." Shut up Bitch" Jinnie said BLACK SWAT will be scared for their lives now, but they saw us. So we must end them quickly" Bang Chan said." I know their weaknesses, so let me handle this" Eun said. " Very well, Lee Know, Jinnie , Jeongin and Han I want you to help her and Felix track their location."

BLACK SWAT pov

When they open their eyes they were at the hospital