Chapter 7 - What to Do?

Eun pov

"Prisoner Eun, you have been released." An officer said. " What??" Everyone asked curiously. " Guys, I will try my best to take you out." Eun said. " But who saved you?" Jimin asked. " My cousin " Eun said while leaving the cell.

Eun was curious because she didn't know why DARK KNIGHTS save her.

" Boss, What is the point of getting me out?" Eun asked. " Because they don't want to that someone planned this, you get them out and make them to stay away from us. Do you understand?" Bang Chan said. " Yes, but - " Eun stopped. " But??? If you didn't do that I'll kill them." Bang Chan said it in anger. " Nooo, Don't kill them!" Eun shouted. " WHY IS THAT??" Bang Chan said. " Because they are really good people!" Eun said. " Oh, really. Ha ha ha, IF YOU ARE DONE TALKING, GET OUT!" Bang Chan shouted.

" But boss, I can't just leave DARK KNIGHTS" Eun said." I will give another one chance to proof that you will not betray us because of them" Bang Chan said. " Thank you boss, I'll prove it." Eun said. " Then kill them all!" Bang Chan said. " Boss! I said I can't do that" Eun said.

Eun begged from Bang Chan, finally Bang Chan deiced to not to kill them.

" Thank you Boss" Eun said. " But if they involve this problem again, They will die!" Bang Chan said." Ok Boss, I'll stop them." Eun said happily.

Eun saved BLACK SWAT from jail. " Guys, We gotta stop investigating about DARK KNIGHTS" Eun said. " What! Is there a reason to say this." Namjoon said. " Yes, they put us on jail and next they will kill us all" Eun said. " No matter what happen, we won't stop this" Namjoon said. Everybody agrees but Eun was scared. Eun said to Bang Chan that they stopped investigating about DARK KNIGHTS.

Mafia pov

" I know she is lying, Jinnie warn her" Bang Chan said. " Ok boss" Jinnie said with a smirk.

 " Ok boss" Jinnie said with a smirk

" Oh, there she is." Jinnie said. Eun saw Jinnie and walked toward her slowly. " What are you doing here?" Eun asked. " I came her to warn you! BLACK SWAT is over" Jinnie said. " What - " Eun said. "See you later, Eun "

Jinnie left. Eun was know what to do.