Chapter 10 - Meeting

BLACK SWAT pov

"Guys, Which one of you are trying to prank me?" Namjoon said." We are about to say the same thing" Everyone said. " So, this is not a prank. Then actually DARK KNIGHTS are preparing a meeting with us." Namjoon said.

Jinnie send a massage to everyone in BLACK SWAT and inform about the meeting.

" According to this massage we are meeting today in Hero Coffee Roasters at  7'o clock" Jungkook said.

Everyone got ready and went to the café.

Meeting pov 

" Hmm, I guess you are DARK KNIGHTS" Namjoon said

" Hmm, I guess you are DARK KNIGHTS" Namjoon said. " Of course, we are DARK KNIGHTS" Bang Chan said. " So, what is the reason to call us for a meeting?" Jimin asked. " I need to finish our business, Stop coming after us and we will give your jobs back" Bang Chan said. " You are the one took our Jobs???' Namjoon shouted.

Few seconds later

" You mother fucker! Asshole ,Son of a bitch, You son of a bachelor!" 

hmm  the word fight was keep going for an hour..

Eventually Jungkook stand up and shooted to Hyunjin's leg. Hyunjin's eyes got red and Jinnie was full with anger. They started fighting.

Jinnie was after Jungkook, Seungmin started looking after Hyunjin's leg.

Jinnie tooked her gun out and started shooting. Every bullet went near Jungkook's legs and head. Jungkook started to pray for his life....