1 - A Hero is Born (Part 2)

When General Ironclad found Red Son, he walked up to him ad kneeled down and started talking in grunts that only the Demon Bull Family can understand. Red Son grunted, his fist balled in anger as he turned to the general and angirly spoke, his hair surrounded by fire "What?! You let them get away?!!" They both then heard Princess Iron Fan as they turned to see her come in a wind tornado.

"Oh, so your plan didn't go 'according to plan', hmm?" She then softly landed in front of Red Son as she used her winds to carry Red Son towards her and grabbed his cheeks "Oh, don't worry, my sweet, useless boy. Mother will get the staff." She then let go of Red Son's cheeks as he stumbled back a bit, then she started talking again "I'm not about to let anyone stop us. Not this time." She then disappeared in a wind tornado and left off to find MK and the group.

Red Son looked at the direction his mother left, he placed his hand on his chest were his heart was beating in worry. Worried what his mother will do to the noodle girl, his noodle girl, he then quietly whispered "Noodle girl, if you're out there...

...

...

...

... please, be careful."

Meanwhile on Sandy's ship, they were sailing peacefully through the sea as a unique butterfly fluttered into the ship, then it landed on the boxes as it watched MK using the staff, acting like the Monkey King and started speaking "Halt, evil monster, I must thwart thee! For I am...the Monkey Ki-ahhh!" The staff suddenly extended as it nearly hit Mei, who was unknowingly calm about this.

"Whoo! That was awesome!" Mei cheered as MK got up and apologized her best friend "Ahh! Sorry, Mei!" She then picked up the staff as she looked to see a unique butterfly landed on her hand and looked at her, she started at the butterfly back until a smiled appeared on her face and started cooing quietly "Well hello there, aren't you a beautiful butterfly, it's not everyday I see a beautiful butterfly like yourself to flutter in the sea." MK couldn't sworn she saw it blushed, but she decided to ignore it.

MK lift her hand up in the air as she watched the butterfly flutter away, she then turned around to see something glowing from a distance, which she realizes it led them to Flower Fruit Mountain "We're here! Flower Fruit Mountain!" She spoke out happily as until she screamed in fear when a geyser came out all of a sudden, nearly hitting the boat.

Pigsy and Tang screamed as the boat leaned sideways, causing one of Sandy's crates to drop over the ocean, she watched it float away until she noticed something else "Huh?" She and the others looked to see the Flaming Mountains "Whoa!" She awed at the sight as Sandy spoke up "Welcome to the Flaming Mountains, gang! A volcanic ring surrounds the mountain making it virtually impassable."

Then Sandy started explaining once more "This path is the only safe way through. That's as close as the boat can get. Just...be careful." While he and Tang stayed at the boat, MK, Mei and Pigsy started walking as Pigsy started to grumble in anger "Stupid Sandy, stupid Tang, staying cozy in their stupid boat. What did I do to deserve this, Noodle Gods?" As soon as he said that, a geyser of fire suddenly errupted from the ground, scaring him in a process, making him froze in the spot.

"Careful, Piggy. Yhee! You gotta wonder why Monkey King decided to live here of all places." Mei wondered as she gasped as she and Pigsy tried to warn MK whiched she hadn't noticed and spoke "You know, when Monkey King had to get through the Flaming Mountains, he actually used Princess Iron Fan's fan to blow..." She then noticed a shadow coming from the smokes until she heard a laugh along with it was a voice "Well, well, well. Aren't you a little Monkey King fangirl?" The smoke cleared to reveal Princess Iron Fan, her eyes glowing bright yellow.