Chapter Special: Secret Date (Part 1)

Even though it was the middle of the night, Megapolis City has lit the lights in the dark night as some people stayed awake in the night. At Pigsy's noodle shop, the shop was closed for tonight as a dark shadow made it's way towards the door of the shop.

Then, it placed a letter there with MK's name on it next with a heart. Then the shadow left the shop but stopped and thought 'Am I forgetting something?' They then shrugged off, as he left the noodle shop before morning took place.

The next morning, Pigsy woked up early, as he tiredly yawned as he prepared himself and opened the noodle shop, he then saw a letter with MK's name on it, but being tired from yesterday's work, he grabbed it and placed it on the table for MK to read, not bothering to check who sent her the letter.

An hour later, MK came down the noodle shop as she greeted her friends who came by to hang out, then MK noticed something, a letter. She went over to the table and grabbed the letter, she then checked who it was for, but was surprised to find out it was for her, then she asked Pigsy while he's at the kitchen making the orders "Pigsy! Did you saw someone who gave me this letter?" Then Pigsy answered as he came out from the kitchen "Not a chance kid. Found it this morning when I was opening the shop."

Then Mei appeared in front of her as she asked excitedly "Can you read it out loud to all of us?!" MK chuckled at her best friend as she agreed, Mei took a step back as the others listened to MK, who started reading the letter out loud.

"Dear MK,

If your reading this letter, then there's something I have to ask you. Will you go out with me tonight? It really would be an honor if you showed up for tonight, if so, meet me at the park around 8:00 PM. I'll be there.

After MK was done reading the letter, her face red as a tomato as Mei started squealing like crazy while Sandy had sparkles in his eyes, however Pigsy and Tang had a dark look on their face. Mei then ran over to MK and gave the young girl a tight squeezing hug, whiched made her yelp as Mei happily laughed.

Then they heard voices of Pigsy, Tang and Sandy.

"Someone asked..."

"...MK out, on a..."

"Date."

Then after a moment, Pigsy and Tang yelled at the same time "WE'RE NOT GONNA LET THIS HAPPEN!!!" Mei chuckle at their reaction as she spoke "Aw come on you two, you know you gotta let MK have a special someone someday." This made MK's face go red as Pigsy yelled again "But you never know what kind of person they are! I mean they could be a stalker or a pervert or... something!" Mei laughed as she tried to calm the angry pig demon down as she spoke "Oh, it'll be fine, MK can handle this date, it could be Red Son!"

This made MK's face even redder, Red Son going on a date with her?! "That's even worse!!" Tang yelled as Pigsy agreed with him, then MK nervously spoke up, not wanting to deal with this at the moment "Guys please, let's just do our own stuff right now. I'll think about this by the end of the day." The others decided to agree, whiched made MK relief as they went to do their own things.

Unknown to them, someone has been spying on them and listened to their conversation.

One of the Bull clones, who was spying on the gang, made their way towards Flaming Foundary Mountains. When it got there, they found Red Son and told about everything at the noodle shop. Hearing this, Red Son's hair bursted in flames as he angirly yelled "WHAT?! SOMEONE ASKED THE NOODLE GIRL ON A DATE?!!! LIKE I'M LETTING THAT PEASANT TAKE NOODLE GIRL AWAY!!!!!" He then started plotting a plan to sabotage this date.

In the shadows of the noodle shop, a particular shadow angrily growled when it heard that MK was going on a date with someone 'Like I'll let that person take princess on a date!' It then disappeared as it went through the city.