2.5 - Black Cat?

Hey guys, this book would also have some .5 chapter specials that would take place after the episode ends.

Anyways, enjoy!

• • • • • • • • • •
After what happened during the Weather Station, MK was really exhausted from that, but she was glad to have a spend some there while it lasted.

She was taking out the trash as Pigsy asked her too before closing the noodle shop and headed home, leaving MK alone. She was done finishing the small task until she heard meowing, MK looked at the darkest part of the alleyway before she heard meowing again.

She then started walking towards the sound as she moved the old boxes and trash bags away as her eyes landed on a cat. The cat was black as a red scarf was wrapped around it's neck while the cat's eye was color gold while the scar was shown on the other eye. MK looked at the cat softly, what happened to this poor cat?

She then started whispered as her hands started going towards the cat "Shh, hang on little one, I just wanna help." She then lifted the cat up as it stared into her eyes. She smiled as she started walking back inside with the cat in her arms.

~Timeskip~

As MK filled the tub with a bit of warm water, she then placed the cat into the tub of little water, which was only up to it legs. Surprisingly, the cat didn't ran away or scratched her as the cat let the girl continued bathing them.

She hummed a tune while bathing the cat until it was all clean and smelling good. After MK dryed the cat, she then placed the now cleaned scarft around it carefully as the cat started nuzzling her, she let out a giggle as she let the cat rest on her lap "You sure are something, huh?" She told the cat as she watched some TV.

After a long while, she yawned as she looked at the clock "Alright little one, it's time for bed." She spoke as she carried the cat on her arms as she turned the TV off and went towards her room. She placed the cat at the end of her bed as she got some clothes on her closet and went to the bathroom to get herself changed.

After a few moments, she came out as she wore her orange nightgown as she yawned, she then got on her bed as she covered herself in the blankets. Before she layed down, she looked at the cat one last time before whispering "Goodnight little one." She then turned off the light of her lamp beside her as she lay fast asleep.

However, while she slept, the eye of the cat started glowing purple in the dark as the cat had a sinister smirk on his face as he watched the brunette slept.

'So she's Wukong's successor, huh? I gotta admit, she's pretty cute for someone who gives her a fight. This is gonna be interesting.'

The cat thought as he curled himself as he slept on the brunette's bed as the starry night passed by.

• • • • • • • • • •
See ya all next time!