2 - Trouble in the Weather Station

In the Celestial Realm, a man with light blue hair with matching clothes came into the Heavenly Court and gave a small bow towards the Jade Emporer.

"Jade Emporer, I came here as soon as I can when I heard your call. Is there something you need?" Then the Jade Emperor spoke up "Ao Bing, I'm glad you came here. Listen, there has been an...unexpected news when we heard from the mortal realm." The man, who was named, Ao Bing, raised a brow as he asked "And that is...?" It was silent for a moment until finally the Jade Emperor spoke "It seems like, Sun Wukong...had a successor of his own." This made Ao Bing's eyes widen in shock.

From what he heard, Sun Wukong caused so much chaos and destruction through the Celestial Realm until Buddha trapped him under a mountain for 500 years. Then was released again by a kind monk, who was named Tang Sanzang, as he became Wukong's master as they started travelling to the West with their companions Zhu Baijie, Sha Wujing, and his desceant uncle, Ao Lie.

The last he heard of him is when he trapped the Demon Bull King under the mountain using his father's, Ao Guang, the East Sea Dragon King, staff and vanished, never to be seen or heard ever again...until now.

"Ao Bing..." That got him out of his thoughts as he looked at the Jade Emperor as he continued speaking "I need you to keep an eye on Wukong's successor, and make sure they aren't planning to demolish the Celestial Realm again, is that clear?" Ao Bing then gave a small bow once more as he stood up and spoke "I'll make sure this won't happen again."

He then turned around and started walking away to get to the mortal realm.

~Meanwhile~

"And in Breaking News, it's been confirmed that last week's devistation was caused by the Legendary Demon Bull King. Questions still remain the small overpowered young woman who saved us all. Authorities on all citizens warn all citizens on..."

It was told on the television on the shops as MK finished another delivery as she used her bandana to tie her hair into a ponytail style "Alright, that should be all the deliveries today." MK spoke to herself as she headed towards her tuk-tuk 'I wonder why there so many to deliver today.' MK thought as she got on her cart and drove off to Pigsy's Noodle Shop.

When she got there, she sighed in exhaustion as she sat on the stools while lay her arms and head in the counter, Pigsy walked up to her and spoke "You did well kid, that's gotta be all the orders for today." This made MK looked up to the pig demon and spoke "Thank goodness!!!" She then layed her head back in her arms as Pigsy continued "Well, since you finished all your orders for today. I guess I could let you take a break for now." This made MK shot up from her spot and exclaimed.

"Really?!!" Pigsy nodded as MK squealed in excitement "Well if that's the case, I'm planning on going to the Weather Station to relax there today, in case the others asked tell them I'm right there, alright Pigsy?" Pigsy nodded as MK went to her room to grabbed some of her stuff to get to the Weather Station.