||7||

"Maybe even a perfect match~" Kazuha smiled again before walking himself into the kitchen where the food was being made

"W-What! N-No!" You tried to reply but Kazuha just waved as he went into the kitchen. How could you not be flustered after being shipped with some handsome man that was now your co-worker. You had to acknowledge the fact that Xiao was exceedingly attractive. He also seemed somewhat considerate in his own way, and from what you've seen he appears very reliable.

Overall, you think he's a good guy. You saw Aether and Ayaka walk out of the room they went in to check on Xiao, and yet Xiao didn't come out of the room with them. You were curious about what happened while they were in there since their expressions seemed unreadable.

"Ayaka is there anything wrong with Xiao?" You caught up to here and Aether and asked sounding a little concerned.

"He said nothing was wrong and that he'd come out of the room in a little bit..." Ayaka said while rubbing the side of her opposite arm.

"But we don't think he'll come back out anytime soon heh..." Aether said with an awkward smile.

"And it's getting late, he'll probably just end up going to sleep." Aether stated.

"But what about Lumi's food?" You questioned.

"I'm sure he'll eat in the morning." Aether said also looking a little concerned.

Everyone was at the dining table except for Xiao while you just stared out the window. It was pouring rain outside, And Yae, Ei, and Jean were probably drunk, and Lisa came over to help us rehearse but she most likely joined their drinking session. So you all were most likely going to spend the night.

You didn't mind much that your instructors were most likely drunk because they really did deserve a break, so you were happy for them. Everyone was chatting while eating and you just stared at your food feeling a little bad that Xiao wasn't eating with the rest of you.

"I'm gonna go check on Xiao." You announced before making a plate of food for him before you started to walk to the room with the food. 

You got to the door and quietly but politely knocked on the door. 

"Xiao you up?" You got no response so you slowly opened the door leading into a dark room. His room was really neat and clean with a balcony that had a beautiful view. The balcony was open letting the wind blow through and sway the curtains. He had a huge bed with an empty nightstand next to it and a small coffee table in front of a tv with a couch.

You looked on the bed just to see Xiao asleep on his bed with a big blanket covering him. He looked really cold even with all the layers he had on top of him. You set the plate of food on his nightstand and closed the balcony doors along with the curtains to keep the cold air from coming in so he wouldn't be freezing. 

Just as you were about to walk out of the room you looked back at Xiao who was sleeping. Your body just moved on its own and walked towards him and sat next to his bed. You moved a few strands of hair that was blocking his ever so delicate face and just admired his beautiful features.

He closed his eyes tightly looking a little pensive. So you put your hand on his forehead to check his temperature just to feel that his head was very hot. As you were sitting there in shock about how handsome he was and two how hot his head felt he started to sneeze. 

"A-Achoo!" He sneezed, rubbed his nose, and then slowly opened his eyes just to see your face.

"A-Ah!" Xiao yelled while jumping back and falling off his bed.

"O-Ow..!" He rubbed the back of his head that was hit as you ran over to the other side of his bed to check on the male.

"Are you ok?" You grabbed his arm with on hand and the back of his head with the other.

"W-Wha- Y-Yes!" He swiftly stood up and you followed his action slowly after. 

"What are you doing in my room?!" He asked, seeming flustered, concerned, confused, and embarrassed at the same time which was surprising to you.