||19||

"Ugh!" You grunted as you and Lumine were being driven to school

"Ugh!" You grunted as you and Lumine were being driven to school. Kokomi, Ayaka, and Yoimiya go to an all girls school, while you and Lumine go to Teyvat University. 

"Do we HAVE to go?" You asked Lumine, clearly not wanting to.

"I wish we didn't, seeing Childe is a nightmare. Oh and Scaramouche!" She complained to you with an annoyed expression.

"Scara's not as bad as Childe." You spoke as you thought of the short male.

"You're only saying that because your friends, he's tried to talk to me twice and he was nothing but mean!" Lumine complained even more. You were both busy ranting on and on about school that you didn't even notice when you got there. Your driver pulled over to see a HUGE crowd in front of the school.

"Would you like me to escort you?" Your driver said as he looked back at you and Lumine.

"We'll be fine." Lumine sighed and walked out of the car, helping you after. You both started to push through the front of the crowd to see what all the ruckus was about. Before your eyes, stood Xiao, Heizou, and Aether walking into the school, well trying to.

Girls were screaming, some even crying. Others were taking pictures or videos, while others didn't even know them. You were going to pretend not to know them at all, you'd rather avoid being jumped. People didn't know you were an idol because of how underrated your group is, which is why you're collaborating with 5wirl. Students just saw you as some petty rich girl who flirts with people, which you aren't.

You've tried to make more friends, but you've only made a small few compared to everyone who rejected your requests. You have a best friend and 3 close friends. Your three close friends are Lumine, Scaramouche, and Childe. While your best friend and childhood friend is Albedo. You've known each other for a very long time, so it's expected that he's your best friend. You have other friends of course, but you hand out with them the most.

You pushed through the crowd, went up the small amount of stairs, and in front of the school doors when you were harshly interrupted.

"Y/n!" A hand pulled you away from the door as you flew into the anonymous person's arms. The door right after swung open and a herd of people ran out.

"T-Thank you!" You turned around to see a certain blonde huffing and puffing with you still in his arms. He looked tired, not mentally but physically. He was holding onto you on the floor with one arm and running the other through his hair in attempt to fix it.

"I ran from across the field when I saw you." He huffed and stood up while carefully grabbing your hand and pulling you up with him.

"Sorry for pulling you like that. The door was going to hit you..." He scratched the back of his neck and looked into your eyes, as you looked into his.

"Don't worry about it, you saved me! Then again, you fell down, are you hurt?!" You started spinning him around observing the male front to back to check for any injuries.

"Ahem! I'm fine..." He got your attention and stopped you from spinning him when he grew dizzy.

"My clothes are just a little dirty, that's all." He said as he gave you a reassuring look to calm your concerned one.

"You can come over after school, and I can wash them!" You said while also thinking of other ways the repay him.

"No I'll be fine N/n, it's ok." He smiled but you felt bad that you sort of just fell on top of him making him fall and get his clothes all dirty.

"I insist!" You smiled back at him.

"Fine..." He sighed with an almost concerned looking expression.

"Ahem!" An amber eyed male said glaring harshly at Albedo's features.