I Wanna Ride, I Wanna Ride

CONTAINS SMUT

That night, we all got takeout from Panda Inn. I had ordered Almond Chicken, Pan Fried Noodles, and a container of Egg Flour Soup to go. Pete got BBQ Pork, Pork Fried Rice, Sweet and Sour Chicken, and Egg Rolls. Danny ordered General Tso Chicken, Pork Fried Rice, Pan Fried Noodles, and Gyozas. And Arny had Sweet and Sour Chicken, Almond Chicken, Pork Fried Rice, and Egg Rolls.
" MY FUCKING GYOZAS AREN'T CRUNCHY!!" Danny yelled. I almost choked- half because he scared the shit out of me, and half because it was funny. Pete and Arny looked at eachother before reaching over the table and snatching the remaining fried appetizers.
" Hey! I didn't say I didn't want them!" Danny shouted, lunging over the table grabbing at the other 2. I quickly grabbed my plate, and left the table before my food ended up on the floor.
" Hey! Not above the food!" Arny commanded, and Pete and Danny froze, staring at him. Then, they got up calmly, moved away from the table, and continued their scuffle.
You've got to be kidding me. I couldn't help but laughing. Arny stayed put for a moment before joining them on the floor. They weren't even wrestling over food anymore. Jesus Christ... and we're going to be neighbors??? I slapped my hand to my forehead. Oh the mistakes I'm afraid I've made...
At some point, Pete escaped the pile, and started cheering Arny on. " YES, YES!! Beat his ass Arny!" He pumped his fist into the air. I wonder what the neighbors are thinking...
Finally, Danny pinned Arny down, sitting on him and holding his hands above his head. My stomach dropped as I remembered... Arny did that to me... Danny watch it I will kill you. Then, something very unexpected came from the boys' mouth.
" That's right you SLUT. You're so WEAK compared to DADDY. I'm the ALPHA you WHORE. I win EVERY time!" My jaw dropped as Danny continued to degrade my boyfriend. Pete was laughing and video taping it all. I felt the need to teach Danny a lesson...
I set my food down quietly so they wouldn't hear me, not even Pete was aware that I was stalking over towards them. I had a very specific move in mind. I waited until I was close enough, and the boys were laughing, not paying attention. Now!
I wrapped my legs right underneath Danny's armpits, and rolled backwards. He went back with me, and fell to the side. I quickly jumped over to him, and pinned him the same way he had Arny a few seconds ago.
" Now, SLUT. Stay off my boyfriend unless you want me to humiliate you AGAIN," I warned. And then I got off as if nothing happened. I looked over at Pete, and he was still recording. I froze, my eyes widening.
" TAELOR IS THE NEW CHAMPION!" He screams, and Arny runs over, PICKS ME UP LIKE I HAD ASKED HIM NOT TO, and SPINS me to top it off. " Oh my God! You actually over powered Danny!" They were freakishly excited over nothing-
" She caught me by surprise! That's not fair! Tae, let's go now, since I'm prepared," he challenged, getting into a wrestling stance. I hesitated, looked at Arny who nodded eagerly, and Pete, who had the camera ready. I sighed, knowing I WOULD lose.
" Ready? Set. Go!" Arny counted us off. Danny and I circled, making eye contact and never breaking it. He smirked, feighning attacks. Until he actually jumped on me, and pinned me down. I honestly wasn't stronger than him. I had caught him by surprise and had an advantage. I tried to move for the sake of the video, but I couldn't. Danny was solid muscle. I finally gave up, panting, out of breathe.
Danny got up and helped me up. " What happened Tae? You only caught me by surprise?" He smirked as he pulled me up. I nodded tiredly. " Haha! Okay, well good match. Pete, lets go and sleep. Thanks a lot for your help today guys. I mean it, it means a lot." They pack up their food, said their last goodbyes, and left.
" So you aren't stronger, huh? That's okay. But now I know that you can kill me, which is... attractive." he admitted. We put our food away, and I gathered pajamas and headed for the master bathroom. There were LED lights in there, too. But these weren't on the ceiling, they were underneath the counters as nightlights I assumed.
I started the water to let it warm up. I didn't have the door closed all the way, and Arny came in as soon as I set a towel out for myself.
" Arny? What are you doing, I'm showering," I asked, and he stopped his advancement towards me.
" Okay. I will use the other shower." And he left. Wait, I can do this. I WANT this. I trotted out after him, and he was already in the half bathroom. I opened the door and he was standing in the mirror, his shirt off.
His tattoos looked so good on him. Tattoos were definitely sexy. His skin is so fucking pure, oh my God. Again, I love fair skin. He is perfect.
" Arny... I want you to shower with me." I looked down, waiting for him to say something. " Are you sure?" He asked, tilting his head, trying to get me to look at him. " Yes," I looked up and into his dark eyes. They were almost black- my favorite color. He smiled, putting his hand on the back of his neck. " Lets go then," I said, pulling him by his hands. Lets get the scary part over.
The water was definitely warm by now, so I pulled the knob, and the shower head turned on. I took off my shirt, not looking at him. I did the same with my pants, socks, and I turned away to take off my bra. He put his cold hand on my shoulder and I shivered.
" Don't EVER think that you aren't beautiful, Love. I want to see all of you." I shivered at the way his voice sounded. Dark, deep, demanding, dominant. Sexy. I turned around, nervous. And I unclipped my bra, and let it fall to the ground. I closed my eyes- I couldn't watch him stare at me, judge me.
" Oh God, Love. You're stunning," he sighed, coming towards me. He first gripped the sides of my arms, and looked at me for permission. I nodded once. He squatted down slowly- which was incredibly hot, but nerve wracking. He slid his hands down my sides, and rested them on my hips, right on the hem of my underwear. He looked up again once more, double checking. I nodded quickly, shaking.
He put his index fingers inside the first inch of the fabric, and slowly, so slowly, pulled my panties down. I felt them hit my feet, and I heard him gasp. What's wrong!? I looked down, and he was looking up at my face, not at, well, the rest of me. He bit his lip and stood up, pushed me against the cold bathroom mirror, and kissed me ferociously, hungry for me.
I kissed him back with the same energy, and reached my hands down, unbuckling his belt. He broke the kiss, and pulled down his pants the rest of the way, but he didn't stand back up. He got to his knees, and put his hands on my lower back, pulling me slightly off the mirror. I knew what was coming. Oh, shit! Fear painted my eyes, but it was too late.
Arny's smile came into contact with my womanhood, making me gasp and close my eyes. My knees went weak as his tongue explored, and I gripped the side of the wall as best as I could. He found the clitoris, and pinpointed it. He flicked his tongue on it hard and fast, making me whine and squirm, but he held me in place. Right as he finished his work, my knees gave out. He caught me, helping me lower myself to my knees.
I felt obligated to do the same for him, so I beckoned for him to stand up. He did, and I pulled his bulging boxers off, freeing his erection. I looked at him well and hard- the sight of him was sending knots to my stomach. I looked up at him, and he lightly touched my cheek with his fingertips. And I took him into my mouth.
I shouldn't have gone so far- I gagged. He moaned and threw his head back. I continued, the tears from choking sliding down my face. He rested his hand on the back of my head, but didn't push. Thank God, I thought. He was so big I couldn't go all the way down on him, so I tried compensating by swirling my tongue firmly on his tip, and he started breathing loudly. I stopped and stood, only giving him a sample. " We're wasting water," I reminded him. He nodded, panting and sweating.
I got in first- it was actually roomy in his shower. He joined me, and immediately pinned me against the shower wall, kissing me eagerly, and biting my neck, licking it and leaving multiple hickeys. One after another, on my shoulder, my clavicle, my breasts, and he even went down to my hips and inner thighs- those ones hurt. I gasped at them all- they were so fucking hot.
He grabbed my throat, and then backed up, letting go as fast as he had grabbed it. I looked at him confused. His lip was quivering, his brows furrowed.
" Babe, I don't remember anything that happened, I PROMISE you I'm fine. Please believe me. Don't ruin this moment-" " But I did exactly what the 1 guy did! I-" He broke off and faced away from me.
" You weren't choking me to hurt me, Arny. Stop it, don't ruin this!" I protested, and he turned back around and looked at me. I took the initative and pushed him up against the wall this time, kissing and biting him. I left hickeys on his neck, jawline, and collar bone. He groaned as he received them. When I was done, I kissed him. " Arny, it's okay. I like it. Don't stop." He looked sadly into my eyes, but snapped out of it. He grabbed my throat again, swapping our positions. I was back against the shower side. He kissed me fiercely, shoving his tongue into my mouth, dominating mine, taking over my body. He put his body as close as he could to mine, and his dick went in between my legs, barely touching my heat. I gasped into his mouth.
The feeling of the water running down our bodies as we made out was the hottest thing ever. Goddamn I love him, I swore in my head.
We eventually took a break to actually shower. When we got out, we were both definitely not done, so we didn't stop. I went and laid on the bed, and he went to his dresser and grabbed a condom. He ripped it open with his teeth, and slowly rolled it on. Fuck, take me now. I laid back flat and he leaned over me. He reached his hand down and felt my wetness with his fingers, and lined himself up.
" Are you sure?" he confirmed. I nodded, I needed him in me. And apparently he saw that.
" Beg me, then." I looked up at him frantically. No time for this shit! I want you NOW! " Please, please I need to feel you inside me. God, please, please!" I begged, only hoping he would enter afterwards. He did not disappoint.
He slowly moved forward, and I felt him enter me. I tensed up and gasped, throwing my head back, gripping the sheets. He went in to the hilt, and laced his fingers with mine, holding my hands down, and started moving in and out.
" F-Fuck you're so tight, Tae, ugh," He moaned, picking up the pace. I started to whimper, this felt SO good. He took 1 of his hands and pushed down on my lower stomach, and I yelped. I can feel him in my stomach. He continued in this missionary position for a few minutes. Taking the time to kiss me, and let us adjust to eachother. After 5 minutes or so, he pulled out. I was confused, so I sat up.
" What's wrong?" I asked, and he shook his head. " Nothing, turn around and get on your hands and knees." My stomach dropped. I did as he said. " Good girl," he praised, and lined himself back up. " You ready, Princess?" He smirked. No. " Yes," I answered. And he entered again.
This felt COMPLETELY different! I could feel him way more in this position. He didn't start off slow, he just grabbed my hips, and pounded away. I moaned loudly, and he was panting behind me. I looked over my shoulder, and he had his head thrown back, fully enjoying me. I'm glad.
He pounded me for a few more minutes, slapping my ass every so often- making me cry out. " I'm almost there, love," he panted. He grabbed my neck, and pulled me back. FUCK it was hot. I think he realized I didn't TOTALLY fold in half, so he released me, and wrapped my long hair around his hands instead. He pulled, and I moaned, louder and louder as he continued.
" I'm almost there, Love. Tell me how good I feel, please," He asked. And I complied. " Oh God, you feel s-so good, Arny. Fuck, yes! Right there! Right there! Ahh-!" I could feel something building in myself, assuming it was an orgasm. A little bit longer... " Faster, please, faster, harder!" I begged, and he delivered, pounding more than he had previously.
" I'm- I'm gonna cum-" He pounded and pounded, and we both gasped and released our orgasms at the same time. " Fuck!" He growled. And then we were both still. Well, I wasn't, my legs were trembling. He pulled out, and left for a few minutes to clean up. He came back in his boxers, and had brought me some underwear and 1 of his tshirts.
I was dead. I wasn't moving on my own. He assisted me- and by assisted I mean dressed me on his own, I was no help. He slid some underwear on me, and put the shirt over my head.
" Love, we can't risk you getting an infection. Please go use the bathroom," he asked, gently stroking my cheek. He helped me walk to the bathroom, and he had a good point, so I used to bathroom, and he helped me back to bed. He picked me up bridal style and gently set me under the blankets. He threw the covers over me, and got into bed with me, pulling me close.
" Hey." I grunted in response. " Are you going to cuddle me?" I flipped over and put my arm on his shoulder lazily. " No, I have a few ground rules... You have to be close to me the entire time." He reached his hand behind my back and pulled me snug to his body. " I'm going to probably kiss you, and if you don't want kisses, we can't cuddle at all." I hummed, smiling. I heard him snicker. " I will oblige to all of your rules, master," I teased, not opening my eyes.
" Oh, Love. Don't start that. We might have to relive the night all over again," he warned. I leaned up, and got right in his face. " We might, but I wanna sleep." And I flopped back down, comforted by the warmth of his body close to mine. Soon, I drifted off...