Chapter 19

"You play it dirty."

"Like how you played before." And then winked at New.

"Okay, Mr. Sun," New said sarcastically while crossing his arm to his chest. "You actually sound old when Namtan calls you that." He added.

Tay scratched his head shyly "The truth is, she unconsciously called me Te one time and..." Then he chuckled remembering that day. "I kinda feel weird hearing that nickname for such a long time and it's you who used to call me that. So what I did, I offered him to call me Mr. Sun instead since she loves the nickname so much."

New can't hide his smile. Her heart beats just by Tay telling him how he doesn't want anyone to use their nicknames. This will be one of the signs that he needs to keep going and fight for what he was fighting for from the start.

"Why aren't you talking? Did you let anyone call you Hin?" Tay asked

"No, what the fuck? Do you know how much I hate that nickname? If weren't for you, I wouldn't take name ever." He said. Tay's lips formed a smile and put his arm on New's shoulder.

"Let's go then." He said and pulled New.

They both went to the vet for Mimi's check-up. New was still going to let Off keep Mimi whatever Tay was going to say. He doesn't have a choice and he can't let the opportunity pass by just because of him.

"Mimi is done. She's such a good girl." The vet said. Tay and New stood up and went to the doctor's table to get Mimi. "Are you both Mimi's parents?" She asked.

New and Tay looked at each other and immediately looked away blushing. "U-Uhm," Tay cleared his throat. "Yes, we are."

"I see, I assumed you were a couple." Before the two could deny their relationship, the doctor showed them a cute keychain. "I'm giving a free keychain for those who are new here. Since you are a couple, you can get this cat couple keychain."

It was too late for them to explain that they weren't a couple and grabbed the keychains for themselves. They took Mimi and went out to the clinic. Right after they went out, Tay received a ton of messages from Arm, Jane, and her. It's about the café, they are all busy in the café and they are short on staff. Asking Tay to go there to help. This day wasn't really a good idea to roam around like this for him but in just a second he suddenly here for don't know what reason.

"I will take Mimi to Off later," New said. He saw how Tay's reaction changed by his topic. "Please don't start an argument with me. If you have a better idea than mine please feel free to tell."

"You know, I can take Mimi if I can," Tay said in frustration.

"Why not?" He asked. He can't understand why he can't take Mimi instead. He doesn't have cat allergies or something. "If you're worried about the mess, she's well trained. You trained her, right?" He added.

"I have a small apartment." New rolled his eyes. He can sense that the older guy is lying to him.

New looked at him from toe to head in disgust. "I guess, people really changed. All you do is lie now." And walked away.

"No, I'm not!" Tay said and followed New. "Look, I will find a way to keep Mimi." He explained.

"By what? Small apartment, so you will transfer to another bigger apartment? Bullshit. She doesn't need a big house, Tay."

Tay took a deep breath. "Sorry, I'm sorry. It's my fault, I know. Are you mad?" He asked.

"It's just you are making it more difficult for me. You were getting mad over nothing like I handed Mimi to a stranger and blaming me for not telling you before making a decision. Tell me, does it make a difference by telling you or not? Now that you can't even keep him?"