idk what to call this one either.

I was brought back to reality with a jolt, making all of us collapse.

"I thought we stopped these," I winced, gasping for air. None of us dared to move, not wanting to sap our energy. Mere moments later, Julie opened the doors to the garage. We all stayed quiet.

"I know I already said this, but thank you." She muttered.

"You're welcome." Reggie groaned. Me and Alex sighed. Julie turned the lights on.

"Why are you here? I thought- "another jolt hit us, making us wince.

"No! I thought you crossed over, why didn't you cross over?" we all sat up, exhausted.

"I guess playing the Orpheum wasn't our unfinished business." Alex sighed.

"Point Caleb." Reggie added. He looked so sad, I wanted to give him a hug, but my whole body hurt.

"We wanted you to think we had crossed over, so we pretended to... we just had nowhere else to go." I explained.

"We thought you would go straight to bed." Reggie muttered.

"Well, I knew she was gonna come out here, but nobody ever listens to- "Alex was cut off with another jolt. I gasped for air.

"You have to save yourselves, right now, go join Caleb's club, please! Just go! Poof out! Something! Please, do it for me." she begged, tears spilling down her face.

"we're not going back there." Reggie argued weakly. I walked over to Julie.

"No music is worth making Julie, if we're not making it with you." I told her. "No regrets." Julie sighed, jumping into my arms. I held onto her, but my mind was elsewhere.

'What do I do with Reggie?' I thought. Suddenly, my brain realised, and we pulled away, looking at each other. I was literally glowing.

"How can I feel you?" she asked.

"I don't know." I looked at the boys. "I feel stronger." The boys came over, and we had a group hug. We looked at our wrists, and Caleb's stamps floated into the air and disappeared.