missing

" Hey guys, sorry I'm late, I had some homework to catch up on." Julie called, walking into the studio.

"where's Reggie?" Alex asked. Julie shrugged.

"I don't know, I haven't seen him."

"He poofed up to the house to see where you were." I told her.

"He didn't come to me." she responded. I looked to Alex, concerned.

"Then where did he go?"

"Did Caleb get him?" Alex wondered.

"I hope not." Julie muttered.

"we'll be back." I told her, poofing out with Alex before she could protest. We appeared at the Hollywood ghost club, and I was sick with worry

"Caleb!" I yelled. Alex grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"We need to be careful." He warned. Suddenly, Caleb was standing in front of us.

"Hello boys, how nice to see you guys." He sneered.

"Where is Reggie!" I demanded. He looked me in the eye, daring me to keep going. "We know you have him." I growled.

"Alex? Luke?" willie greeted in confusion.

"Have you seen Reggie?" willie looked to Caleb.

"No, I haven't seen him..." I went to say something, but Alex grabbed my shoulder. I looked at him and understood what he was trying to say. He trusted willie.

"While you boys are here, is your mind still made up?" Caleb began.

"Yes." I snapped. Caleb sighed. Holding out his hand for a handshake.

"No! get away from us, we learned our lesson!" I poofed Alex and I out of there. We appeared in the studio, where Julie was sitting on my couch nervously.

"Was he there?" she asked. I shook my head, feeling defeated.

"I don't know where else he could be." I muttered.