Chapter 1: A Suprise

Y/n is Tommy's sister. Her brother talks to people online, and she always thought that was a little weird. Tommy invites Tubbo to their house, and Y/n meets him. Y/n plays Minecraft.

Chapter 1:

Y/n POV

I woke up suddenly, as my brother screamed.

"TUBBO!" He yelled. He was playing some Dream SMP server thingy on Minecraft. He was probably yelling at one of his friends. I wasn't sure how you could make friends online. It was a little suspicious if you asked me.

I looked at my watch: 12:03. I sighed. If Tommy was streaming, he should probably be done soon. Now all I had to do was wait, if I wanted some peice and quiet.

Don't get me wrong, I love Tommy, I really do. It's just, sometimes it's the middle of the night and he's yelling.

Also, his friends online were very suspicious. He's never even met them. What if they're all murderers? I don't know. Just the thought of him being friends with people he's never met, scary.

-

I must have fallen asleep, because I was awoken by Tommy bursting though my door. I groaned.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked him, annoyed.

"Nope. But have you heard? Tubbo's coming over today, and he'll be staying with us for a month," he answered.

I froze. Who the heck was Tubbo? It's not one of his online 'friends' is it?

"You look confused,"

"Who is Tubbo?"

Tommy let out a massive laugh. He looked at me.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No,"