Chapter 4: I Like Da Bee

Y/n POV

I finished my breakfast, and headed to my room.

It was bee themed, because Bees are the best, obviously. It had flower decorations on some of the walls, and the bed had bee blanket on top.

Here, just imagine these put together:

I sat down on my bed, and picked up a bee stuffed animal

I sat down on my bed, and picked up a bee stuffed animal. I've had it for as long as I can remember.

That reminded me. I noticed Tubbo had a bee stitched onto his overalls. He also had a bee-like sweater. I wonder if he likes bees too. I should ask him about that. Then I heard a knock at the door.

-

Tubbo's POV

"You can take your things and follow me," Tommy said.

"How do you navigate this place? "I think I might get lost..." I said. Tommy showed me his and y/n room, and a couple other specific ones. Tommy led me through hallways and doorways, finally taking me into a room. I was so confused about where I was. Tommy's house was relatively big, so there were a lot of rooms.

"This is your room," Tommy said proudly.

"Thanks!" I said as I dropped my stuff.

"I'll let you unpack," Tommy said as he walked out the door.

That left me, and my thoughts.

-

As soon as I finished unpacking, I decided I should go find Tommy. I looked at the door and realized, I had no idea where on earth Tommy was, or where I was, or where I should go.

I decided it would be best to try and look, before I panicked. It grabbed my bee plushie for moral support, and looked around the hallway. I went to the door that I thought was Tommy's.

I knocked.

"Come in," a voice called out to me. I slowly opened the door.

I walked into the room and it was filled with bee decor. It was so cUtE!

"Do you need anything?" The human of the room asked. I looked at her. It was Tommy's twin. Looks like I'm in the wrong room...

"I-uhh I got lost..." I said, slightly embarrassed. "I was looking for Tommy, and I thought this was his room, but I guess I was wrong, I'll leave now..."

"No it's okay, you can stay," y/n said. Her eyes fluttered over to my bee plushie. She smiled. She held up something in her hands.

"You have one too?" I asked excitedly, as I looked at a bee plushie in her hands.

"Yeah, her name is honey," y/n answered back.

"Mine's Mr. Buzzwell."

"Tubbo?" y/n asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like bees by any chance?" She asked curiously.

"I like da bee." I answered.