Chapter 9: Wilbur

Tommy POV

I couldn't breathe. I was being held to the wall by a football player. His knee pressed into my stomach, blocking my breathing.

My vision was starting to blur. I tried to hold on a little longer. I needed to save y/n. Suddenly, everything went dark.

-

I slowly opened my eyes to Tubbo. I had my head on his lap. He seemed to be waiting for me to wake up.

"T-Tubbo, is y/n o-okay?" I stuttered, still recovering. He looked at me.

"She's alright, just a little shaken up," he answers as he helps me up.

I quickly made my way over to y/n, to make sure she was okay. She was crying really hard.

I helped her up, and pulled her close to me. I hated seeing her like this. From the look Tubbo gave her, I think he didn't either.

Tubbo mentioned that I should go to the nurse. I agreed, and the three of us walked over.

When we got there, I sat down with y/n on a bench. I asked if she was okay, but she was unresponsive.

The nurse called me, so I motioned for Tubbo to make sure y/n was okay.

I walked into the room with her, and she told me to sit on the bed thingy.

"So, what happened?" She asked, opening a cabinet.

I didn't respond, knowing if I did, I'd be sent to detention. The teachers would assume it was all your fault, and not pay attention to anything you said.

"Ahh, I see. Not much of a talker, huh?" She said, making her way over to me.

She took a look at my stomach, and I flinched when she touched it. It hurt really bad.

"You seem to have done something to your stomach, but I can't identify what." Classic. They'd act like they were all professional, but then not tell you what's wrong.

"You'll need to rest, so I'm going to need to have someone pick you up, as well as your siblings," She said. I was confused why she said siblings, as in plural, but then I remembered Tubbo.

I nodded. She handed me a phone, and motioned for me to call my parents. I knew they were both on a so called "business trip," so I decided to call the next most logical person. Wilbur.

Will only lived 10 minutes away from my house, so he could probably pick us up.

I dialed in his number, and it rang twice, before he picked it up. I pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" Wilbur's voice asked.

"Hey dad, it's Tommy." I answered.

"Dad? Is this some type of joke?" He sounded skeptical.

"I need you to pick us up from school, I'll explain later."

"Us?"

"Yeah, me, Tubbo, and... my sister."

"You have a sister?" He said, sounding surprised.

"Yeah, we really need you to pick us up though..." I said, a little more urgently.

"Okay, just give me the address."

I gave Wilbur the address, and he said he was on his way. The nurse let me go talk to the others, and tell them what was going on.

-

I opened the door, and immediately noticed Tubbo in a tight hug with y/n. I was confused at first, but then I noticed y/n was still crying. I'd ask Tubbo about that later.

I told them about the plan with Wilbur, and Tubbo nodded.

-

I heard the door open, and looked over to see Wilbur, with a very concerned look on his face.

"""""""""""""""""""

(A/n HII EVERYONE!!! Betcha didn't think Wilbur was gonna pop in this early! I would LOVE some comments! If you want... you could always vote... "according to YouTube statistics, only a small percentage of people who watch my videos are actually subscribed! It's free, and it helps out a ton!" Jk! Two updates in one day? Crazy! You might even get a third. -Bee)