Chapter 13: The Beach Episode-

Tubbo POV

"Hey y/n, wanna go walk on the beach with me and Tommy?" I asked.

Y/n looked up from whatever she was doing. She had a bright blue dress on, and her hair was in French braids.

She had a book on her lap, and a pencil in her hand. The book said .~+*SKETCHBOOK*+~. across the front.

"Sure why not," she answered, smiling.

She grabbed a jacket, as I walked out of the room. I made it to Tommy's, having finally memorized the house's layout.

He was tying his shoes, and stood up when he was done. We walked down the stairs, seeing y/n waiting for us by the door.

She opened it, and let us out.

Tommy linked our arms together, and did the same with y/n. He started skipping his way to the beach, dragging us with him.

We were almost there, when he halted suddenly, knocking me forward. He turned his head.

"Duck." He said, then continued skipping.

I gave y/n a confused look, and she shrugged back at me.

Tommy was one weird kid...

We made it to the beach, and found a bench not far from the water.

Tommy sat down on it, pulling us all down with him.

He took a photo, and did something on his phone. Y/n looked at me, and we locked eye contact for a few seconds.

Then my phone dinged.

I sighed and pulled it out. Tommy had posted the picture of the three of us. I smiled as I looked at the comments.

...

•PoggerPogDogFrog: why be a woman there...

•IAteATurtle: is that woman your sister?

•Ranboo: I thought we were the bench trio...

•ImInsane: WOMAN!?

•toodooola: GIRLFRIEND!?

...

"What?" Y/n asked as she noticed my smile. I showed her the phone, and she giggled.

"Look at how Tommy caught us completely off guard—" she said.

"Well what can I say, 'Big Man Ninja' is my middle name," Tommy added proudly.

"Wouldn't that be middle...names? As in plural?" I asked. "Also, you just got corrected by a dislexic person."

Tommy smacked the back of my head lightly.

Y/n smiled at our antics. I smiled back.

Tommy, who sat in between us, looked up.

"Tubbo, why on earth are you smiling like that—oh hehe I know everything..."

Now it was my turn to smack him in the back of the head.

Y/n looked at me confused, but shrugged it off.

"You guys are great, you know," I said, trying to play off what had just happened.

"Tubbo wholesome moment. Not clickbait," Tommy said, making y/n laugh.

She was cute when she laughed—wait no Tubbo, stop.

I blushed and looked away, not wanting Tommy to notice.

I think he did though. He smirked.

"Susbo."

"Wha—"

"Nothing!" I said, cutting y/n off.

I was gonna kill Tommy I swear...

+++++

AND WE'RE BACK! Not me disappearing from this story for ages then finally coming back—