Communication 2

Communication 2: Peaceful
.
.
.
.
.

"Why did he react like that?" Komi muttered to herself as she walked to her classroom ignoring the stares and whispers about her. 'Still, he was pretty cute.' as soon as the thought registered in her mind, Komi shook her head vigorously and sped walked the rest of the way to her classroom.

Once she arrived to class she sat in her seat and released a sigh. 'Time for a normal high school life.' she thought to herself with a smile. 'My high school life is going to be totally peace...' her thought ended there as she finally noticed that her desk was directly next to Tadano's. If Komi was the class princess then by all means Tadano was the class prince but despite that she could feel the malicious intent directed at the boy seated next to her and she could hear the whispers that accompanied.

"How dare he sit next to our goddess?!" Male student B seethed as he glared at Tadano. Said boy started to tremble as his eyes darted around the classroom before finally landing on his desk and staying there.

"Who cares if he's cute? He doesn't compare to Komi-San." Female student C said as she sharpened a pencil to a dangerously sharp edge.

"He's so dead..." Said the teacher who was silently observing the class from the front of the room.

The teacher coughed and reeled in the classes attention. "If you're done threatening Tadano-Kuns life then it's time for introductions starting with Agari." The student in question stood from their seat and began their introduction.

"M-M-M-My n-name is Agari! It's n-n-n-nice to meet y-y-you!" Said the green haired and...well endowed student before sitting down with a newly flushed face.

"Be a bit more aggressive Agari haha." Said a student with brownish hair as she patted Agari on the back.

'Well at least the students are welcoming.' Komi thought to herself with a smile. The teacher called for the next student and Komi stood tall and flashed a bright smile. "My names Shouko Komi and I hope we can all get along nicely." She finished her introduction and sat down...right before the class went crazy over her introduction. The teacher once more called for the next student and this time Tadano stood....and stood.

"..." The boy said as he trembled at the eyes focusing on him. After a few moments Tadano walked up towards the front of the class trying his best to ignore the gazes of those tracking his every movement. He grabbed the chalk and quickly wrote his name down before walking back to his seat. The class stayed silent for a few moments before staring at the boy and then back to the board and towards the boy once more.

"No words needed. That's how cool he is." Female student X said aloud and the rest of the class nodded in agreement before introductions continued.

'There's no way my high school life is going to be normal is it?' Komi thought to herself before shooting a glance to Tadano who was still trembling over his introduction.

Communication 2 - The End