Communication 4

Communication 4: Not Very Good
.
.
.
.
.

'My name is Shouko Komi and today I started high school. My goal as a high school student is to not make waves. I'm normal in every way, so it's the perfect objecti-' Komi's personal monologue was interrupted by a crowd forming around her. The crowd flooded her with compliments and questions and with each question/compliment, the crowd became tighter and tighter until they eventually obscured her vision so much she couldn't see the desks next to her. As the mob continued...well mobbing her, she managed to hear an impact and a thump but thought nothing of it. Eventually the bell rang and signaled the students to head to the next class that being PE. As Komi stood to exit she saw Tadano asleep on the desk and decided to sit back down and wait for him to wake up.

After sitting for what seemed to be five minutes, Komi heard Tadano mumble something in his sleep and leaned closer to hear it. "Why.....can't I.....communicate?" The boy murmured before awaking and turning towards Komi. Said girl realized just how close her face was to Tadanos and jerked her head away from his both ending up with a blush that'd shame a tomato. Tadano stood up and started to dash out of the classroom but the question Komi asked stopped him dead in his tracks.

"Tadano-Kun, are you bad at communicating?" As soon as the question left her mouth she wanted to reel it back in. 'Of course he's good at communicating I mean he's the class prince after all so he has to be good at it yeah' she replayed this thought over and over as Tadano slowly turned around looked her in the eye.

"Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho" The boy tried before giving up and choosing to stare at Komi.

'He really is bad at communicating' Komi thought to herself while shaking her head.

Communication 4 - The End