Communication 7

Communication 7: One More Time
.
.
.
.
.

Komi has average communication skills.

'I know'

She was walking towards her classroom while ignoring the whispers about her looks per usual before spotting her newest friend. The boy in question spotted Komi as well and increased his walking pace to catch up to her and remained silent as they now walked in tandem with each other. 'Tadano is really handsome. Arguably the most handsome guy I've seen in a while. His jaw is almost as sharp as his gaze while his eyes are large and inviting. It's almost like he can switch from loving you to hating you with just a look. He's not overly muscular but not at all scrawny either. Almost like he does a lot of physical labor. And he smells like blueberries and....syrup? An odd combination for sure but it's really pleasant.' She continued to stare at her friend who noticed her gaze and started to shake nervously. This continued for a while until Komi finally noticed her staring and immediately turned and looked at something else, a crimson blush spread across her face. "F-First, let's practice speaking! Try saying, Let's be friends. If you can do that you'll make 100 friends in no time!". Tadano nodded and grew cat ears, eyes shimmering with resolve.....And then Tadano turned to stone.

'I know Tadano can't communicate' Komi thought to herself as she desperately shook Tadano in hopes to free him from his stone form. 'But I also know...how much he truly wants to talk to people' Komi had finally managed to snap him out of it and instructed him to try again. "One last time Tadano-Kun" she said with a smile. 'And now...I'm his friend' she thought with pink dusting her cheeks.

Communication 7 — The End