Flower x Reader || "You look beautiful in that.."

<HEYYY <33, ok so like I didn't know what kind of title to name it until I picked "You look beautiful in that.." ITS KINDA GOOD AND BAD, anyways I hope u enjoy this <3, bye now >:3!!>

<Btw this can be a human/object one shot, but for now imma say Y/N :)!>

Flower's POV:

The time was around 9:00 pm, I was running along the sidewalk, holding something in my arms.

The thing I had in my arms was a <Favorite color> sweater, it was raining hard at that time and I forgot about my umbrella, because the news lied and didn't say anything about raining hard and shit!

Ugh... I've should have brought a rain jacket or a sweater for myself! I spoke in my head.

I slow down a bit once I get close to me and Y/n's shared apartment, after 2 mins, I finally get to the apartment down, I look through my purse to find my keys.

After a few seconds, I felt something rattling and take them out immediately. Once I took them out, I take a second to find the right key so I could finally get inside and won't stay outside in the freezing rain. I finally find the right key and placed it into the key door knob.I turn the knob and hear a clicking sound, once I heard that clicking sound, I removed the key door and opened it, walking in and closing the door behind me.

I turned around and saw my best friend, and crush, Y/n, I've had a crush on them since they started BFB, besides Ruby, they are the most amazing friend I could ever have! But deep down I know they won't like me back... anyways, they were in the living room watching some <Favorite tv show> on the tv, I didn't like the show they were watching but it was kinda funny/scary to be honest, "Hey Y/n!" I waved my hand at them so they would notice me, "Oh hey Flower- damn it was that bad outside!" They got up and ran up to me, I blushed a bit when they put their hand on my right cheek, I loved how gently and smooth Y/n's hands are on me.

I didn't notice but I was zoned out to hear Y/n speaking to me, "Flower.. FLOWER ARE YOU THERE?!" Y/n screamed at me, I snapped back into reality and started to speak, hesitating. "O-oh sorry.. I was thinking about something.." I started to sweat.

Y/n looked over to my arm and pointed at the sweater I made, "What's that?" Y/n asked, SHIT, I forgot about the sweater! "Oh uh.. I.. made this for you?..."  I handed the sweater to them and they looked back at me and the sweater, "Aw, thanks! And you remembered my favorite color was <Favorite color>!" I blushed a bit and nodded, "Y-yeah, sorry if it's wet though because of the rain-" I chuckled a bit, "It's fine, I like it by the way!" Y/n said, "Oh hey, I know you don't like <Favorite tv show>, but can we watch it a bit?" I sighed and nodded afterwards, "Fine!-" Y/n grabbed my hand and ran to the couches. I smiled to myself.

—————————

<A few hours pass>

Y/n's POV:

I watched as <Favorite tv show> ended finally, I sighed and looked to my side to see Flower, under my arms, cuddling with me.

Once I noticed that, I started to blush uncontrollably and got up from that position. "Finally that show ended!" Flower said, sarcastically, I just nodded and went into the kitchen to get a snack, once I was in the kitchen, I got <Favorite snack> and walked back into the living room.

As I got in there, I saw the sweater Flower had made for me and went over to get it, I took off my other sweater I had and put the other sweater on instead.

"Y/n, I-I have something to tell you!" I heard Flower say, but was hesitating. "Ok hold on!" I finally put on the sweater, it was kinda wet and cold but I was okay with that.

I walked back into the living room and turned on the light, I looked at Flower, who was standing in front of me and was blushing uncontrollably, "So, what was the thing you wanted to say to me again?" I asked.

Flower took a deep breathe and grabbed my cheek, my face started to heat up and a few seconds later...

She kissed me.

I was surprised and melted into the kiss. A few minutes later, we released from the kiss. We paused for a bit until Flower broke the silence, "You look beautiful in that, did you know that?" I blushed once again and nodded, we both made our way to the couch and laid down on it, cuddling.

A few minutes later, right before I fell asleep, I heard Flower say something I've always wanted to hear her say to me ever since I met her...

"I love you Y/N..."

I closed my eyes once again and said, "I love you too, Flower!" Before falling fast asleep.

<Words Wrote:905!>

<Hey y'all, I'm finally done with this :3, I hoped u enjoyed this and have a wonderful day, love y'all, bye <3!!>