Paintbrush x artisticandangerissue¡reader || "Art work ruined :(..!"

<This wasn't requested and yeah 😗 ENJOY NOW!! :)!>
Y/N's POV:

I was in Hotel Oj, trying to draw some doodles but couldn't force on the noise and commotion that was happening in there. I sighed and continued to draw, putting on some headphones to keep the ruckus out of my head, I turned up my favorite song, <Favorite song> and sighed once again.

After a few minutes, I felt someone next to me, looking at me, I ignored who was there and continued to draw while listening to music to try and ignore anyone and anything around me.

But when I wasn't focusing, someone took my drawing and looked at it, I took off my headphones and looked at the person who took them, 'Oh come on, why did it have to be-' 

'Fucking gay ass Trophy..'

I sighed angrily and looked up at Trophy. I extended my arm out to him, instructing him to give it back.

"Give me it back, now.." I said, still trying to stay calm and not let my anger out.

"Oh you want this piece of garbage back? Well no can do!" He chuckled at the last part, "What do you mean, 'No can do?'!" I got really pissed off at that point, "How about I show you?" Trophy took a look at the drawing, once again and before I knew it.

He tore it up..

Small pieces started to fall from his hand.

I started to tear up at first, but then anger came towards me. I got up quickly and lost control with a split second. "YOU FUCKING BITCH, I WORKED HARD ON THOSES DRAWINGS AND ALL YOU FUCKING DID IS JUST RUIN IT!!"

I reached out towards him and try to strangle him. But I couldn't because some people, who were staring at me grabbed me by my arms and shoulders and held me back. I kept screaming at him. I lost control over my own fucking body...

After a few seconds, I felt lightheaded. I stopped for a second to catch my breathe.

Kept making eye contact with him however. 'I just wanted him dead-'

I finally retrain myself and sighed. The people who were holding onto me, let go of me. I took a couple of seconds before going to where Trophy dropped my art work.

Piece by piece, I try and put the pieces back together but it didn't work as I thought. I sighed and started to tear up once again. <A/N: I'm sorry if this doesn't make that much sense but idk 🤷‍♀️. I also wrote this at 1 am and I was on crack ig so don't blame me 💀, back to the story now ig 🤭!>

I got up and ran out the door, I didn't want to be made fun of because on how I was acting. So I kept running, I ignored everyone in my path, I didn't want people to make me feel better for something that small.

At this point, I still had my headphones on and started to run while the music was playing. <A/N (Again): IM LISTENING TO MUSIC RN WHILE WRITING THIS AND LOST UMBRELLA WAS PLAYING SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD LOOK COOL FOR THAT 💀, U CAN PIT ANY MUSIC U LIKE THO <3!> It felt like I was a main character in a movie or book and running from something, which was happening at the point so yeah-. Anyways, <Favorite action music> was playing so it felt more like it.

But I didn't notice that I was heading to the docks because I was too focused on running from everyone and anything, I just wanted to be alone at that point of time.

When I finally get too the docks, I looked around to check if anyone was there or watching me. I doubled check and turned to look at the sunset.

My music was still playing so I started too relax. I took heavy breaths on how much I was running. After a few minutes I felt myself getting sleepier and sleepier.

But before I could fully fall asleep, I suddenly felt as if someone was right behind me. I quickly tried to wipe my tears away, I didn't want anyone seeing me like this and make fun of me, especially if it's Trophy.

When I was fully done, I turned too see if someone was actually there.

And in fact there was someone.

It was someone I'm happy too be friends with, Paintbrush.

They slowly walked towards me and sat down next to me. I scooted a bit in order to sit next to me.

Once they sat with me. I took off my headphones and looked at the beautiful sunset. After a while of just silence, Paintbrush finally broke the silence.

"I saw what happened back at Hotel Oj.." Paintbrush said, looking at me. I sighed and looked to the side, trying my hardest not to have a breakdown.

Paintbrush scooted closer to me and I felt their hand touch mine. I looked at our hands and started to blush.

I glared at Paintbrush, to see them smiling. I gave them a small smile as well.

We were like this for a bit until I felt Paintbrushes hand on my left cheek. I blushed, uncontrollably. I looked back at Paintbrush and was confused on what they were doing.

Paintbrush finally spoke, and boy.. I felt my heart skip a beat!

"I kinda like you Y/N! Ever since we met each other, I couldn't get my mind off of you.. I hope you feel the same.." My eyes glittered with surprise and relief.

I, too had a crush on them!

I smiled at Paintbrush and pushed my face towards Paintbrush's. I slowly reached Paintbrush and locked our lips together. I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss.

Paintbrush flinched a bit but calmed down shortly after. We were like this for a while until we pulled away, due to the lack of air between us. We both made eye contact and stayed like that for a while.

I scooted closer to Paintbrush once again and laid on them, "So does this mean that we're together or?.." I spoke. Paintbrush smiled once again and nodded.

I laid on Paintbrush's shoulder and relaxed there. Me and Paintbrush didn't care about anything at that point.

We just enjoyed each other's company and the beautiful sunset that felt endless.

<Words wrote!=1,106>

<HIYAAA!! It's been three weeks since school had been a pain in the ass :/, anyways I'm sorry I took forever!! I hoped u enjoyed this and see u next time :-)!!>