Trans¡lightbulb x reader || "They're amazing, sweet, and pretty cute!~"

<This was requested by: @Saria3710 !>

<This is a smut oneshot this time :3, so sorry if it's sucks :(!>

Lightbulb's POV:

As usual, I was with my best friends; Paintbrush and Y/N! We all were on the docks, talking, laughing and just being there having a great time!

To be honest, I maybe have a small crush on Y/N, whoopies!- But who wouldn't like them!? They're amazing, sweet, and pretty cute!~ Ugh what am I thinking?! They certainly won't like me.. I'm just a trans person who messes up almost the most simplest thing known too man kind!!

I sighed at the thought of that, which caught Y/N's attention towards me, "Hey Lightbulb, you okay?" I turned towards Y/N and smiled nervously, "Oh uh yeah.. yeah I'm alright.."

"No, you're lying to me, I just know it!" They crossed their arms at me and made a angry face, which made me blush and giggle a bit.

Y/N smiled once I giggled at the expression they had done, "HA I MADE YOU LAUGH!" We both giggle and laugh and Paintbrush just playfully rolled their eyes. "It's getting late now, we should head to Hotel Oj now. Paintbrush got up and started to head there.

While me and Y/N still sat there, thinking about other stuff, Y/N finally got up and motioned their hand for me to get up as well. As we both walked to our hotel room, I felt someone touch my hand and grab it. I looked down to see Y/N smiling at me while holding my hand.

I blushed and looked away in embarrassment. Y/N chuckled at my reaction. Once we both got inside the room, I quietly lock the door behind me.

Y/N jumped into their bed and slowly sunk into the covers. I chuckled, silently. "What's so funny?" Y/N stared at me, still laying down. I slowly walked closer to them, "Oh nothing, just on how cute you are~" The last part I said, flirting, which made Y/N blush.

I sat down next to them and smirked, Y/N covered their face and pushed me away from them, playfully. "Shut up Lightbulb!" We both laughed it off until we accidentally touched each other's hands, which made both of us stop laughing and look, deeply into each other's eyes.

The both of us slowly started to approach each other. I slowly cupped Y/N face into my hands and slowly bring them to my lips.

I hesitated and looked into Y/N's eyes, quietly asking for permission to kiss them, which was accepted by them nodding. I slowly keep being their face closer and close to mines until.

I kiss them.

Their soft lips made me jump, but then relax. I slowly closed my eyes and me and Y/N kiss each, deeply.

But things started to get heated..

———————

No one's POV:

As the two started to kiss each other, Lightbulb felt Y/N tug her hair and licked her lips, asking for permission to enter in.

Lightbulb made an opening for Y/N to explore her mouth. She grunted at the feeling of Y/N's tongue exploring her mouth.

She slowly started to get on top of Y/N. Once she was fully on top of them, she tugged their shirt, asking permission for her to take it off. Y/N blushed and nodded slowly after.

Lightbulb took off Y/N's shirt and looked directly at their chest. Lightbulb blushed at their chest. Once Y/N saw Lightbulb looking at them, they covered them up, which surprised Lightbulb.

"I-I'm sorry if you think I'm big/flat.." Y/N looked away in embarrassment (A/N: YES PPL CAN BE INSECURE IF THEY R BIG TOO >:(!!). Lightbulb felt bad for Y/N and slowly pushed Y/N's arms away from their chest, "Hey don't worry, I think you're still cute!~" Lightbulb winked at the last part, which made Y/N's heart race faster and planted a smile on them.

Lightbulb slowly leaned into their neck and started to kiss and suck on it. Y/N rolled their eyes back, in pleasure and moaned, "A-ah Lightbulb~".  Lightbulb kept staring at Y/N face, looking at the expressions they made.

After a few minutes, Lightbulb pulled away from Y/N and looked at her work she'd done. Y/N at this point looked like a blushing mess. "Lightbulb, please~" lightbulb smirked, "Please what, love?" "Please, fuck me, rail me, make me not walk for a week~"

Y/N fully confessed to Lightbulb. Lightbulb's grin grew bigger. "As you wish~" as Lightbulb fully undressed the both of them, she threw their clothes to, watch god knows where and stared at Y/N, which they were looking at her member. "Like what you see?" Y/N nodded slowly.

"Well, imma stick it in you!" Lightbulb started to spread Y/N legs to the side, in-order for her to fully stick her member in their hole. Slowly, Lightbulb stuck her member in their hole. "aa-AHH~" Y/N threw their head back both in pain and pleasure. "Are you okay, love?" Lightbulb said, after fully putting in her member. "M-mhm.. just wait a bit I gotta get used to it.." Lightbulb nodded.

After a few minutes, Y/N looked up at Lightbulb and nodded at her, giving her permission to move. Lightbulb slowly said to move. Y/N rolled their eyes back. "Ahh~ you're soo tight around my cock.." Lightbulb started to move a bit faster, which made Y/N moan louder by the second. "Ghh~ LIGHTBULB PLEASE HARDER~" Which made Lightbulb go even more faster and harder on Y/N, giving more pleasure for the both of them.

This went on for about 10-15 minutes, Y/N finally felt themselves get close. "LIGHTBULB IM CLOSE~" Y/N's voice trembling in pleasure. Lightbulb went even more harder, also close. Lightbulb went very deep and actually hit Y/N's sweet spot. "AHH~ R-RIGHT THERE~" Lightbulb kept hitting that spot over and over again until Y/N couldn't take it anymore and finally climaxed on both of them.

Soon after Y/N climaxed, Lightbulb had also climaxed. The both panted. Lightbulb took out her member out of Y/N. Lightbulb walked over to where she had throw their clothes and the two both putted back on their clothes. The both were very tired, so lightbulb laid down Y/N next to her and kissed their forehead. Y/N had passed out, due to the pleasure they had gotten. Soon after Lightbulb had slowly fallen asleep as well.

———————

(BONUS!!)

Paintbrush and Fan were about to head to their room until they heard some moans and groans coming from Lightbulb and Y/N's room.

The two fully got close to the door and soon figured what the two had been doing.

"Should we bother them?" Fan asked, "Hm nah, we don't want Lightbulb to get pissed at us." Paintbrush grabbed Fans had and took him to their room, leaving Lightbulb and Y/N at it.

———————

<Words Wrote: 1,207!!>

<TY FOR READING THIS <3! Now imma go to sleep bc I have school tmr 😿. ANYWAYS GOOD BYE <3!!>