three

The meal was very successful, and i was able to break the ice with everyone on my team. It was a lot more laid back than i thought it would be, everyone had a little bit too much to drink, apart from me and charles as we had to watch our intake due to our diet. Due to the fact we couldn't drink very often, without drinking a lot, it made us very drunk very quickly. The rest of the night was a blur really.

The next morning, i woke up to a text from Lando saying "oh god were you drunk 🤣". My initial instinct after reading that message was 'oh god what did i do this time'. I had a quick search around the apartment to make sure there were no ... people anywhere. Now that my mind was clear i was able to have a look at what i messaged Lando for him to find out i was drunk. "eberythinf is goo meal goo too" I read through my messages to make sure i didn't do anything dumb and as i'm reading down the names underneath Lando is Charles. 'Oka- WHAT IS HE DOING THERE? WHEN DID I GET HIS NUMBER?' i thought trying not to curl up in a ball of embarrassment. I hesitantly clicked onto the messages we exchanged or to investigate what the fuck happened. There a single message from me to Charles last night at 2:34AM "you hbave a veru pwetty fsce".

oh dear god it's worst than i thought.

Later on in the day it's time for training, as i walk up to the gym to meet my trainer, i see an oh too familiar ferrari with its iconic monaco flag down the middle and 16 imprinted onto the side. 'oh god' . Just my luck to run into him, I decide to put my airpods in and head down walking past him as he heads to his beautiful car. I feel a hand grab my shoulder turning me towards them. I smile at him, looking deep into his ocean eyes that are clouded with concern. "Are you okay Luna?" Charles said with concern written all over his face. I cant help but smile at how much care is plastered over his delicate face. God he's handsome.

"Im perfectly fine Leclerc" I said while shuffling my weight on my feet trying to not think about what i managed to message him last night. "Oh so it's just Leclerc now?" He said with a smile playing on his pink lips. It was my turn to look at him confused, my eyebrows were knitted on my forehead beckoning him to continue what he was saying, "well i think you were trying to say last night that i had a pretty face" He said in a laugh. "So you think I'm handsome eh?" As he said that i noticed his arm that was still lingering on my shoulder, making my skin tingle just from having him close to me. "Im so sorry about that. And everyone thinks you are" I said with a blush turning to look at the entrance to the gym i was meant to have bettered a few moments ago. "I probably should go" I said turning back to face him, he gave me a gentle smile before turning back to his Ferrari and then driving off. Once he was out of sight, I let out a breathe i didn't know i was holding in.