eight

slight sexual tension / description ⚠️😏

i was walking from my hotel room to Charles'. i just couldn't resist this man. I let myself give a gentle knock before stepping backwards to wait for him to open the door. Messy wet hair sprawled across his forehead with a smile across his face as he looked at me on the other-side of his door.

He stood before me in the most pure state i've ever seen him, grey joggers hanging low on his waist, his chest exposed glistening with droplets fallen from his hair, a towel in one hand from attempting to dry his hair a little bit while leaving it slightly damp. "You're early" every time i hear his voice my knees go weak and i feel like i'm going to melt into a puddle. "sorry" i looked down to my feet playing with my rings. "i'm only playing with you Luna. I was starting to get impatient" he said walking back into his room throwing his towel over the rack in the bathroom.

I sat down on his bed. Butterflies were running round my stomach at the sight of the man in front of me. "Where are your pyjamas?" he asked in a curious voice sitting down next to me making me bounce a slight with the bed. "I have comfy clothes!" I responded turning to face him with a smile. " but we're watching a movie Luna!" He said with a laugh. "My room gets very warm im just concerned about you darling"

That nickname.

"Fine. You win, if i get too warm i'll go and get my shorts im just a few doors down" I said while flopping down onto the bed with a fake sigh.

Half way through the movie, I had started to get too warm wrapped up in the duvet with my hoodie and leggings on. "You we're right i'll go get some shorts on" I said while starting to get out of the bed. "Or you could just put on one of my shirts instead? It's up to you" He said with a smirk hardly taking his eyes away from the film.

I got out of the bed to grab a shirt out of the closet that was only around 2 meters away from me, sitting back down with it placed onto the bed next to me, before taking off my hoodie leaving me in only my bra. I felt soft kisses being peppered onto my shoulder blade travelling up towards my neck. I tilted my head in the opposite direction to give him room letting out a soft whimper at the pleasure i was receiving. "Fuck Luna, I cant resist you" I stand up just out of his reach to finish putting his shirt on before turning round and making eye contact as i pulled down my leggings to leave me standing there in only his shirt.

He let his head fall back and hit the pillow with a groan as i smiled at him before getting back into bed and straddling his lap. His hands instantly flew to my hips to hold me steady even though he was shocked about my actions. I start to kiss his neck in the same fashion that he had minutes prior making him throw his head back once again.

He ran his hands up from my hips all the way up to the side of my face bringing my face to his own with a slow passionate kiss that made the rest of the world melt away and for nothing else to care in this moment apart from us.

A knock on the door suddenly made us jump apart forgetting that we weren't the only people in the world.