i couldn't help but think about how he could've tasted. If only i'd just let myself do something for once. I suddenly am bought back to reality when a hand is waved in front of my face. Why does he look so pretty when he's concerned? "Where'd everyone go?" I asked him while looking round. "They went to get food, but you were lost in thought, so i said i'd stay here with you" Charles now rested his hand on my leg kneeling down in front of the sofa i was sat on, making sure i was okay. I leant forward, resting my forehead onto his own, closing my eyes with a smile. "I'm okay now that you're here" I played with my rings listening to my heartbeat pounding against my ribs at the confession.

"Mon cherrie, où que tu ailles, je te suivrai" ( my dear, anywhere you go, ill follow you ). Why was this man sat infront of me so perfect? Why did he care so much about me? Why did i throw it all away earlier even though that's all i want?

"Darling what are you thinking about?"

"What happened earlier."

"Im sorry for what I said it was unprof-"

"No Charles, I regret saying that we shouldn't, I haven't stopped thinking about it."

"Really Luna?"

"Yes Charles, I haven't stopped thinking about what it would be like to kiss my teammate"

"You know you don't have to think about it, you can just find out?"

charles spoke with a smirk slowly leaning in closer towards my face, I can feel the heat of his face on my own, I lace my hands through his hair ready to finally have our lips touch. Our lips touch, a gentle kiss full of passion but before it can be more than a slight peck on each others lips the door swings open with the people who were long forgotten coming back with the food.

Charles quickly jumps up onto the couch next to me leaving a small enough space inbetween us to make it not look like something had just happened, but enough space on the otherside of him that someone can also sit in the sofa. He lets out a little cough to clear his throat as Lando and Daniel place the pizza boxes onto the coffee table infront of us.

The 5 of us ended up having a movie night to enjoy our last day before we had to leave for the next race. Lando and Pierre ended up taking the floor as Daniel, Charles and I took the sofa. I ended up being moved into the middle between the two boys, Daniel was fast asleep next to me snoring away as the rest of us tried to watch the movie. My legs were over Charles knees as lando was using the area my legs would usually go as a head rest.

The feeling of Charles drawing circles on my thighs of my bare skin sent a relaxed chill up my body. It was sending me to sleep, I grabbed onto Charles arm before snuggling down and hugging it before falling asleep.