five

I get closer to his face, our lips barely apart. I can feel the heat radiating of his plump pink lips begging for myself to make contact with them. "Is that so, Leclerc?" I say barley out of a whisper to him with a smile playing on my lips. His once emerald eyes turned darker with desire and need. He gently licks his lips turning into a smile not breaking the distance or the eye contact we had been holding.

"Is this really what you want to do Leclerc?" For the first time, he breaks eye contact, his eyes darting down to my glistening lips that are beating with frustration of being so close to the man i desire but yet so far. "More than anything" he said with confidence in a low raspy voice rolled off his tongue along with the accent that drove me crazy. I placed my hand over his heart pushing myself away ever so slightly. "We shouldn't" I said not wanting to admit to myself or him, saying it no louder than a whisper. For the first time, he backed away so i could see the full disappointment covering his face. He turned his head to the side with regret laced across his face with his brows knitted together in thought.

I reached my hand out to touch the side of his face, "Charles", as soon as my hand made contact he moved away from me further. Before i could say anything more he was gone, nowhere to be found. 'Fuck what have i done?' was the only thing on my mind.

Later that evening, Im sat on Lando's couch with a glass of non-alcoholic wine in one hand and the blanket clutched in the other. "Are you sure i can't have just one glass of regular wine after the shit i caused today?" Lando rolled his eyes with a laugh as he listened to me complain about what i had did the hours prior to my impromptu visit to my bestfriends apartment. Suddenly the door bell goes, Lando and I look at eachother in confusion before a realisation settles on Lando's face before being replaced with horror. "What is it Lan?" He stood up suddenly starting to clear the mess that we had created while having a catch up and talking to eachother. "Lando!". He suddenly turned to look at me, "I forgot that some people were coming over" Another ring of the doorbell brings us out of our conversation making us both look to the door in unison.

As Lando continues to do a little spring clean i get up to get the door, as I reach it and start to open it, Lando throws himself at me to stop me from opening the door, but it's too late. I open the door with a smile before I get to look at who it is. "What are you doing here Luna?" he said with venom as he says my name. I stand there frozen staring at my teammate who i very nearly threw everything away for not even a few hours ago.

The worst part of it all? I would throw it all away again right now just to know what he tastes like.

"Stop staring at me.". I was suddenly pulled from my daze, thinking about what could of been if i didn't stop it. "oh uh, i should g-". I started to stay not breaking the eye contact between myself and Charles. Those eyes, they made me feel safe, made me feel at home even when i'm this job we practically lived out of a suitcase, nowhere i could really call home, apart from those eyes. "Please stay" he said  with his hand now gently rubbing my arm reassuringly.

"Now what the fuck have i missed?" The taller blonde said next to him. Pierre's voice next to Charles startled me forcing me to break the eye contact to see a shocked expression clouding his face along with amusement. His loud voice brought us back to reality, making us realise we were stood in Lando's doorway with 3 pair of eyes staring at us. The feeling of people looking at me made me realise that Pierre and Charles weren't the only ones that had came over. My suspicions were confirmed when i heard the loud booming voice of a dear aussie friend "Charles, how come you don't touch me like that?"

I couldn't help but laugh at his statement forgetting about what had just happened between myself and my teammate.