seven

The next few races went by in a blur, settling into my new car and trying my best to get onto the podium as much as i possibly could was starting to prove more difficult with the frustrations of the strategies and the engine issues. When these two things weren't happening, we were booming once again, never not being on the podium. Charles and I were both so frustrated with little things causing us a lot of points to be lost out on.

It's the final race before the break, Hungary, one of my favourite tracks. But before we can get onto the track and be able to race, we have to do a lot of different press things. Today, we we're filming our normal track walk so that the fans could see more into what our daily life was like on the track. Being at one of my favourite tracks, i was in a rather playful and good mood. During the filming today, I decided that my main goal was to annoy Charles as much as i could.

The filming had just begun, as soon as we started walking, while talking and answering questions that were posted online I decided to take a leap and jump onto the back of Charles back. I wrapped my legs around his waist clinging onto him as much as possible like a Koala, and without hesitation he grabbed my legs to stable me to ensure i wouldn't fall off. The simple gesture of one of his hands on my leg and the other on my arm sent butterflies to my stomach. As he continued to walk I learnt down to rest my head on his shoulder next to my own, he turnt slightly to look at me with a smile played across his lips.

"Hi" he said in his beautiful voice coated with his accent that i could listen to all day without a care about the rest of the world. It was like a drug to me, the sound of his voice. "Fancy seeing you here" I said closing my eyes to listen to his heartbeat beating against my ear.

A while later Charles and I were walking back towards the Media pen for our Thursday interviews before the weekend especially begins. Mid-conversation with Ted from Sky Sports, my phone lights up in my hand, with Charles name sprawled across my screen.

CHARLES
You look too good today, don't like it.

i cant really help that Charles, what would you like me to do? Wear nothing at all?

CHARLES
That's the plan, just not here ;)
I want you all to myself Luna. Come to my room tonight.

Movie night?

CHARLES
Sure. My hotel, pjs, 9pm. But i make no promises to pay attention to the movie.

Forward, I like it Mr. Leclerc ;)

CHARLES
You calling me that... does something to me Luna, i can't wait for later sweetheart ;)

AN
sorry for the short chapter today!! more of a filler, i got a tattoo today so i'm tired, hope you liked it, please remember to comment i would love to know your opinion on anything at all :)))))