Chapter 2: Ya Allah, Help me

I follow her, and when I get close, I clear my throat. She flinches as she turns around in the middle of the parking lot. She looks around, scared, just how everyone else reacts to me. Ma'Sha'Allah she is beautiful.

"Can...I-I help you?" She stutters.

"Actually, yes. I'm not really good with any of this girl stuff, usually they just do as I command, but I'll get to the point, will you marry me," I state waiting for her to say yes.

"What? Um I, no, no absolutely not. Now p-please leave me alone." She says terrified.

Something in my heart twitches, I am not used to being rejected, so I take a step closer, "Well why not, I am on my deen, will give you all the wealth you want, and will care for you, what else do you need." For some reason her eyes are in shock.

"I-I don't need that, I just graduated highschool, I am definitely not looking to get married, especially to someone like you!"

That triggers me, "What's wrong with me?!"

"You, you hurt people and think that you're entitled to everything."

I press my lips and look away, "well the thing is, I wasn't asking you to marry me, I was telling you. Now are we going to do this the hard way or the easy way?"

She's about to cry, "N-no, fear Allah, and leave!" She turns around to leave but my security car speeds up in front of her to stop her. I motion to my guard, "Gas her and get her to the mansion."

"Yes sir."

I walk to my black Lamborghini as I hear Amara scream but eventually faint.

AMARA'S POV

The next thing I know, this older women sprays something towards me which make me drowsy, and eventually, everything goes black.

**the next day**

I rub my temple and straighten up slowly opening my eyes to bright light. This blanket does not look like mine. I look around me and I am in a state of shock. I'm laying on a sofa in a huge office that I don't recognize. I get up to run to the door and shake it, it's locked. Think Amara think, I run to the window and try to find an opening, that's when I hear the door open and shut.

"Those windows are locked dear," says an older woman. I quickly turn around. She's holding a tray of water and fruit.

"W-who are you..."

"I'm Agnes Wong, your personal assistant, chef, and care taker," she smiles placing the tray on the table, "I know you have questions and I promise I have answers but please, have a seat," she points towards the couch. I slowly take a seat.

I remember what happened, Elias, his proposal-more like command, a weird van, and me fainting. "Where am I?" I peep.

"Well, Amara, do you remember Mr. Elias Alfera ?" She asks with her usual motherly smile.

"Yeah..." I say with shivers down my spine.

"Well, this is his mansion, more specifically, his 2nd office where your Nikkah (marriage) will take place." She says as if it's nothing.

My mouth hangs open. "I- no please, let me out. You don't understand, my mom-"

"Your mother has been assured. One of the guards wrote a university acceptance letter explaining how you needed to go urgently, and won't be in touch for a while due to a no electronic policy. Of course I thought that this was an unbelievable lie, but your sweet mother seemed oblivious and understood."

Of course my mom would, she barely knows English or how the system works so she obviously believed them. I mentally face palm my self. Now I definitely have no one looking for me. The thought of that causing tears to roll down my face.

"Don't worry about your face veil dear, only female servants whom Elias has just hired will assist you. We will let you know if a man comes. He did have an all male staff but completely switched it last night, he is quite considerate."
I roll my eyes

"But my advice to you, if I were you I would do exactly as he says, he does not joke around, for the sake of yourself, please do as he says." She puts her hand together, "well you've been asleep all night so you should eat and freshen up in the bathroom to your left, you do need to look good for your wedding," she says a little too happily and closes the door behind her. I lean back into the sofa.

"Ya Allah, please grant me goodness and help me," I say looking up. I look at the clock and see that it's 11: 30 am. I must've missed Salah. I look to see that there's a Salah mat on the shelf. I go do wudhu to pray.

After praying Qaza for my missed Salaat, I go to drink water because I didn't realize how dry my throat had gotten. I drink from under my niqab. To be honest I'm not even a niqabi, I just like to try it out every once in a while, good thing I chose to wear it yesterday, I don't want to give Elias the satisfaction of looking at me.

I take a deep breath to attempt to calm my crippling anxiety. My stomach is twisting and turning from fear. Even the servant Agnus warned me, in simple words saying that I have no hope and must do as I'm told. So here I am hopeless, worrying won't do anything at all. I just keep remembering Allah. I accept my fate, actually no, I ignore my fate and try to get my mind off things.

I look to see there is a photo album on the shelf of the coffee table. I open it to see a teen looking Elias with an old guy, that must be his grandpa. I flip to see a little boy at the beach with a woman in a bikini and a father. That's definitely him and his parents. There's an Italian flag in the back, I flip to see that a lot of the photos look like they're from Italy. He must be Italian. Just then, there's a knock on the door.

____________________

What do you guys think will happen?