Chapter 4: Pill?

(btw this chapters a little graphic not that much tho)

ELIAS'S POV

I cant believe I'm married now, actually married. If you told me this 5 years ago, I would say that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I was fine with my whores and never saw marriage as an option. But Allah the most high guides whom he wills, and I can't say this enough, Alhamdulillah he guided me and blessed me with the most beautiful wife, who guards her modesty, and fears Allah, although she might hate me right now. But she'll warm up, who wouldn't to someone like me.

Right now, I'm on my way to one of my office buildings a couple hours away because Richard couldn't handle things on his own. I swear I'm gonna kill this guy one day. I arrive to the huge building in the center of busy downtown and head inside. The security, secretaries and my employees greet me as I walk by, making sure to get out of my way. I go to my office to get some work done, because since I'm here in this city, I can get some things out of the way.

After a few hours, I head to the elevator, click the button 'X' which requires my key card to take me there because no one can know what happens down here. The elevator opens and leads me through a dark hall with a series of doors, and I open one.

"Sir, he won't tell me who he works for," Richard says stupidly.

"Of course you can't get that out of him." I walk up to the guy tied to a chair with a gag in his mouth. "So what'd he do?"

"He was caught at one of our docking locations trying to stop and steal from the ships carrying millions worth of goods, sir."

"Mhm." I reply as I pull down his gag. "Now, I'm going to ask you nicely, who the hell do you work for..."

"N-no one-." BAAM!

I punch him straight across the face, his gum starts bleeding. "I know for a fact you do," I push his neck to a side, and put pressure on his tattoo, "Now that, is a symbol of a Mafia, I'm not stupid. Talk or die." The idiot decides to stay quiet. BAAM!

I punch him again, this time, even harder. He starts spitting things out. "Fine, F-fine-," he tries to catch his breath, "I do work for one, but, but I can't say-."

"Omertà, of course." The stupid mafia loyalty code. I take out my gun and point it between his eyes. "Omertà or death?" I smile.

He takes another breath for air, "You will pay for what your father did! You and whoever you love w-." I grab his neck and squeeze, how dare this guy threaten me. I let go, and he's still silent. I aim my gun to his foot and BAAM! I shoot.

He screams in agony, just as I like it. "Talk, I don't have time."

"Al aaauuhh," he whines while replying, "Al Santos."

"Good boy. Now do you regret threatening me? Will you apologize if I let you live?" I ask, because as a Muslim I must have a little mercy.

"N-Never," he fights to get untied, "I will kill you and." BAAM!

With that shot, he dies. "To Allah we belong, and to him we shall return..." I whisper as I put my gun away. I turn to Richard, "Now clean this up and bury him like I said, wrapped in white cloth."

"Yes sir." And with that, I return to the elevator to head to pray at the masjid before heading home. I didn't even get 10 minutes with my wife without being interrupted. I need to give her the time she deserves.

After the couple hour drive, I greet the security and open the front door of my mansion. Agnus walks out of the kitchen, "Oh, good evening sir, shall I get you your coffee?"

"How's Amara."

"She is sitting in her room. I tried to get her to eat but she just prays and returns to sitting on the window ledge, she won't even sleep. Sir we all tried to make her eat but she won't. The poor girl will starve."

I sigh deeply, "Give me the food in a tray."

"Yes sir."

I head to the medication cabinet and grab a sleeping pill because it's 3 am and she hasn't eaten or slept. I look at the pill, it's kind of big, I should probably cut it in half, Amara's smaller so she won't need that much. I take it to the food and mix it in the water and head upstairs.

I slowly open the door to see Amara sitting next to the window, I place the tray on the table and walk towards her.

"Agnus I said I'm not hungry, please don't waste your time." She says sweetly. I brush my hands over her shoulder and she flinches back to see me. She moves away from me into the corner. "G-get away."

"So I've heard you've been bad. Haven't eaten since morning and have sworn you won't sleep?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm not hungry, or tired..." she peeps.

"Well that's too bad." I'll be back in two hours from the masjid for fajr , the food better be done, and you better be in bed. Got it?" She stays silent, so I assume she understands. And I walk off closing the door behind me. As much as I wanted to stay there looking at her, being is her presence, I knew I should give it some time, Agnus advised me to be patient and give her some space, and that she would come to me herself. So as much as it hurts, that is what I'll try.

AMARA'S POV

I try controlling my breathing after Elias had gotten too close. Although I hate him, I cannot deny that he's hot. He's literally a work of art. Why did my kidnapper have to be good looking Ya Allah. I couldn't bare being around him for too long or else I'd turn tomato red, thank god he left me alone.

The sound of my stomach gurgling catches my attention. Man, I really should eat something, I'm starving. Out of curiosity, I go to see what Elias brought. It looks like gourmet pasta, some veggie thing, a cupcake (which I'm most excited for), and a glass of water. I don't care, this looks too good. So I sit at the desk to eat it.

That was too good. Anyway, I get up to explore the bathroom. These are such expensive skin care brands, oh my god. So do wudhu and do my skin care, because even though I'm kidnapped, i still gotta keep my skin clear.

I pray Fajr and beg Allah in my Duaa. After that I stand up but get a little drowsy. I grab onto the dresser. I kinda feel like I'm floating on a cloud. I jump onto the bed and giggle to my self. Was that meal that good. I'm just gonna lay hear for a bit.

Am I kidnapped? Nah. Oh my god is that a shooting star. My heads spinning. Am I drunk? No Astagfirullah we muzzy.

___________________

What's wrong with Amara?

.