Chapter 7 : Waiter

AMARA'S POV

I have tried every exit, every window, and every balcony. They're all locked and have security outside. So looks like I'm trapped in this mansion. Or am I? I don't have to try leaving... I just need someone to take me outside.

This plan better work, Insha'Allah it does, because there is no turning back now. Agnus let me know that Elias is back from his trip and is in his office, after me accidentally walking into 4 wrong rooms, I finally find his office. I slowly creak his door open finding him sitting behind a laptop. I'm instantly regretting this. He looks at me through his eyebrows, with the same stormy eyes. "Miss me?"
I ignore that.

I take a deep breath, "s-e..." My voice freaking cracks. Man he can probably hear the weakness in my voice.

"Did you say something babe?" He says darkly, clearly amused.

"Oh uh no, I mean yes. I was just...bored, yeah..." I sound pathetic.

He hums to himself, "I see... but there is plenty to do here." Bruh.

"I know, it's just that...I want to go somewhere outside-."

"No." He says firmly without looking at me.

I bite my lip, now what? I give up, I turn around to leave, then I hear him say, "but you are welcome to stay in here, I'll keep you entertained," I can almost hear him smirking through his words, that rat. I quickly leave and shut the door.

I feel like I'm more relaxed than I'm supposed to be. Like hello? I'm kidnapped. But then again, you are more relaxed when you remember Allah, your kidnapper doesn't abuse you, and is hot and Muslim. What will I do with myself, I sound like a psycho. I pray, and just sit in the living room. What would a person in a movie do. Think Amara think. Ya Al-Fattah, the opener, open my mind to an idea.

After maids asking me if I want anything to drink every 10 minutes, it hit me. Everyone has a weak point. What's Elias's? Oh gosh, as much as I hate it, I know. Me. I noticed that he's a different person when it comes to me, not as harsh. So how do I use this... Just then, I hear Elias walk out. So I get up to find him.

"Elias...can we please, please, please go somewhere ," I say as I come up from behind him, to hold his arm. I can even feel his muscles tense from under his suite. He looks down at me as I fight the urge to blush.

"Mari. I told you," he begins.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm desperate. "I know, but I just want to go somewhere, with you. Trust me it'll be fun, it looks like you need some of it..." I half whisper the end of that. I feel like I've almost convinced him, but I can't tell with his straight face. He looks down at my hands holding his arm.

"Fine. But I swear to god if you try to do anything-."

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I squeeze his arm, then quickly let go realizing what I'm doing. He leads us to the garage door which he uses a key card to open. Inside is a 10 car garage with the most beautiful cars I've ever seen. Elias presses the door to open the huge garage door. I see Mr Baldy, a.k.a., Fredrick standing in the corner guarding the door. I make an angry face at him.

"Pick one."

My eyes widen in excitement, I don't even know what to choose, but one catches my attention.

"That one." I point to the white pretty one which I don't know the name of.

He opens the door for me to sit. And we're on our way. I didn't even get to see the outside properly, it's beautiful. There's a water fountain, so many plants, guards lined up around, and a gate leading to a forest. I look at everything in awe. We drive up to the gate, which two guards open for us.

We drive through the pretty forest, which eventually leads to a road. My body is as close to the door as possible, there is no way I'm sitting near him. I keep my eyes out the window, although I feel his burning gaze behind me. I slowly face the front to side eye him. And realize that he's already looking at me, so I quickly look away.

"Those weeks away from you were pretty hard," he says breaking the silence. I don't wanna respond because I know my voice will come out shaky from me blushing.

We arrive at a huge fancy restaurant, the one where you give your keys to the waiter for them to park. So that's what we do. Elias comes around to open my door for me and offers his hand to help me out, which I unwillingly accept. The doors are lined with gold and everything is so fancy. I am definitely not used to any of this. We walk up to the front desk, where Elias speaks to the server.

"Table for two."

"Yes sir, right this way." He leads us to the corner of the huge restaurant to a private table. Which Elias takes the chair, the one facing the wall, out for me. I just can't help by continuously look around at the cool decor. And Elias continues to stare at me like I'm the most interesting thing in the world.

A waiter comes up to our table .

"Here are the menus." Says a familiar voice. I look up to who's speaking and realize, it's Aiden from my Science class!

"Aiden?"

He looks at me confused, and then realizes, "Wait, Amara, is that you? Damn what a coincidence!"

It's nice to see a familiar face. "You work here?" I laugh. Aiden was my lab partner for my grade 12 science class, he's one of the funniest and nicest people I've met.

"Yup, since the day after graduation last month, I just want this as a summer job before university, you know, easy money." He looks towards Elias, who I didn't realize looks murderous, "And this must be your..."

"Husband." Elias finishes for him, with a bit of an angry tone. Aiden reads the room.

"Oh wow congrats on... your wedding, Amara. Now you guys can read the menus." He says and proceeds to leave. I bite the inside of my gum as I hesitantly look towards Elias, who looks like he's going to explode.

"Who's that." He says calmly.

"Aiden...from my science class..."

He looks away, "Well, I don't want you speaking to ...Aiden, from your science class." My mouth hangs open. I was just saying hey, gosh. Before I can reply, Elias gets up and speaks with one of the waiters and comes back. A female waitress comes to our table to take our order, which Elias orders for me because I said I wasn't hungry. I avoid Elias's eyes as we eat. The entire time, I'm thinking about how I can escape. Definitely not here, but I have an idea.

Elias pays and we walk out. We walk on the side walk to our car, "Elias, can we go to the beach?"

"No." He's so grumpy. I pull him into an alley way.

"He's just a classmate Elias."

"A class mate which clearly likes you, of course you were too oblivious to notice."

Is he actually joking. Aiden is so sweet, he would never. I definitely want to leave this guy now. "Okay okay, I- I won't talk to any guy now. Can we go to the beach though?" I say as nicely as I can with my back against the wall in the alley way.

He puts an arm on the wall leaning in, "If you ask me this sweetly, I can take you around the world." He hums as my ears heat up. We head to the car. Wow, that was a lot. Now as guilty as I feel, this is my golden chance...

______________________

Chance for what? What's she going to do?