Chapter 5: Fajr

ELIAS'S POV

I'm sitting in the masjid after praying fajr, Memorizing the next Surah, when my boy Rayan comes up to me, I get up to dap him up. "Assalamualaikum brother, how we doin?"

He laughs, "Waalaikumusalam, Alhamdulillah bro. Where've you been? You haven't been coming to the midnight soccer matches. All the brothers been waiting on you. You know for a fact you carried the team."

This guy man, always tryna flatter me, "Nah man. I've just been busy. I uh, actually got my Nikkah done."

"What?! Bro where's my invite?" He fakes being hurt.

"It was an intimate one just with a couple witnesses, Insha'Allah you finna come to the big event, first invite to you bro," I laugh.

"Bet bet, so you showin up tomorrow?"

"Okay I'll see, I'll see."

"Good good, don't let my sister in law keep  you locked up, I know you a simp."

"Only for you," I wink.

He laughs as he leaves, "okay Salam, see you tomorrow right?"

"Bet."

Rayan is one of my bestfriends I made at the masjid, we all go out to eat or play soccer every night, you know, to keep a brotherly bond, and be there as reminders for each other to keep deen over dunya.

I return to my Surah. After an hour I check the time. I should probably head home.

-

I arrive and quietly open and close the door. I go upstairs to check on Amara, she should definitely be asleep because of the pill. I open the door to see the food finished. That's good. I see her on the bed with her hand in the air, air-drawing something. What?

"Oh my god Elias you're back, I was getting lonely," she whines. This is a little odd, she usually isn't this bold, but I like it.

"I was at the masjid remember." I reply slowly as I walk to the couch in the room.

"You look hot in a thobe," she whispers loudly. I raise an eyebrow.

"You look hot in anything." I smirk. I open the side lamp and realize she isn't wearing her Jilbab, but a t-shirt and sweats. I stare in awe. "Definitely hot..."

She walks towards me and to my absolute surprise, she sits on my lap. I'm utterly shocked, happy, but shocked. She snuggles for a bit. "Let me see your tummy." She tries taking off my shirt, so I help her. "Woah..." she brushes her hand over my abs. This is what working out everyday at 6 am can do. I look at her curios face.

"I'm hot." She says struggling to take off her shirt.

She starts touching my lips as I smile and leans in for a kiss. At first I freeze, but eventually give in, every cell in my body was yearning for this. I pick her up and One thing leads to another, and oh my god, I am happier than I have ever been.

______________________

Guys i had to put this to make the rest of the book make sense okay. Don't hate on it so quickly. It's her real life remember.
Anywho, any specific suggestions?