Chapter two.🤍

It was the next morning after what happened with Eddie. I was so confused, he seemed like he had a lot on his mind. Hopefully he comes into the store today, I might bring something up to him.

I get up and walk straight to the bathroom, I close the door behind me and walk to the sink. My hands on the end of it, slightly gripping on it. I let out a yawn and grab my tooth brush, wetting it slightly and putting on some toothpaste. I start to brush my teeth gently and look at my reflection in the mirror. I look like a hot mess, my hairs all messed up, i'm wearing an oversized shirt with some random shorts I found and black socks. If anyone finds this attractive I feel bad for them.

I finished brushing my teeth and rinse off my toothbrush throughly, putting it back into the cup it was in before. I walk out of the bathroom and walk back to my room. I throw on some jeans and the ugly ass shirt i have to wear for work. I look over at my desk chair and see Eddie's vest sitting on the corner of the back of it. I smile to myself a bit and walk over to the mirror.

I fix my hair quickly and sit back down on the bed, putting my shoes on. a piece of my hair falls out of place, I groan and run a hand through my hair standing up. I grab my keys and walk quickly out of the room, running down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen and grab a water. Saying my goodbyes to my parents. I walk out of the kitchen and walk out the front door.

I get in my car, placing my water in the cup holder and starting the car.  I back out of my driveway cautiously and begin driving to the store.

+++++

When I reach the store, I park my car and get out of it. I walk into the store and Robin waves. I nod my head and go to the back to clock in. While clocking in, I hear the bell on the door ring, meaning someone just walked in.

I hear Robin and a voice that sounds like Eddie's having a conversation that I can't really understand what they are saying, just bits and pieces. I can hear Robin saying things like "It's okay" and "You can do it".

I walk out of the back room to see Eddie standing there, he's not wearing what he's usually wears. He's wearing a faded band tshirt with jeans that have small holes at the knees and his hair is up. I feel my face heat up at the way he looks with his hair.

He gives me a small smile "Good morning" he says as he looks back and Robin, about to continue their conversation they were having before.

I nod and smile at him "Good morning Eddie". His smile becomes larger and his face turns a light shade of pink. Robin just looks at both of us, giving me a small smirk. I shake my head and grab a magazine out of the drawer, not wanting to interfere on their conversation. Which I mean I can't really hear much, due to them practically whispering.

I look up at Eddie and then realize he has dark circles under his eyes, it doesn't look like eyeliner. He also just seems really tired, I wonder if he's okay. I get lost in thought and then realize I'm staring at him. I feel myself get flustered and look back down, getting embarrassed.

I hear Robin give a small laugh as Eddie walks over to me. I look up at him and he leans against the counter. "So Harrington" he says, I look at him confused. "Why were you staring at me? You think I'm attractive or something?" he says while giving a small laugh.

The only thing going through my head is the word 'yes' and the word 'queer'. I snap out of my zone and look at him "How'd you notice I was looking at you? It seemed like you were looking at me first, Eddie.". He rolls his eyes and hits my shoulder slightly, scoffing and walking back to Robin.

+++++

It's been a few hours and Eddie's already left, he said he was going to go home and go back to sleep. At the moment Robin is talking to me about Eddie and I don't know how to feel about it.

"And like he's just so n-" I cut her off with saying "Robin". She looks at me and raises a brow. I let out a sigh and fidget with my thumbs "I think I might be bi." I say and her face lights up. She jumps up "I knew it!! Henderson owes me 30 bucks!!". I roll my eyes and laugh.