Chapter Three🤍.

(A/N: this is gonna be a pretty long chapter)

It's been about a week since I came out to Robin, well, told her I was confused about my sexuality. Eddies came into the store everyday since then, he's been acting more flirty than normal. Not that I mind it, I actually enjoy it but sometimes I just want to tell him how he's so confusing.

As I'm lost in thought, Eddie walks in and comes up to me. I snap back to reality and smile at him. "Hello Munson" I say. He laughs and ruffles my hair with his hand "hey Harrington" he says as he takes his hand out of my hair and I roll my eyes."Watch the hair" I say, fixing my hair. He laughs and walks over to Robin.

Eddie and Robin have a random conversation about something I don't really understand, I think it's about a movie but whatever. Eddie clears his throat "Oh!" he says. I look up at him and he points his finger at me. "There's a party tonight at Gareth's and you two" he says, now pointing at both me and Robin. "should definitely come! I don't want to be lonely ya know?" he says. I shake my head "n-" I get cut off by Robin saying "We'll be there!!". I look at Robin with sharp eyes and she just glances at me with a small smile across her lips.

I can't believe I'm being forced to this party by Robin, I got to the back room and sit down. I grab a magazine from beside the desk, and begin reading it.

I hear a small knock and look up, seeing Eddie in the door way. He gives me a small wave and I lean back "come in" I say. He walks in and sits on the desk beside me. I shift my body towards him, since the chair is shorter than the table I look up at him.

He lets out a small sigh and runs a hand through his hair "If you don't want to go to the party you don't have to, even though you used to party literally almost every night." he says, with a sad smile. He was right, I used to party like every night for a while, mostly during high school of course.

I groan and look at Eddie's sad eyes, I let out a small laugh. "Fine, if you want me to go to this party sooo badly"I say, dragging the 'o'. "I will" I say, as his face lights up, he stands up and moves closer to my face. I can feel my face heating up, he gives me a small smirk and ruffles my hair. He back away "I've gotta get going, see ya tonight Harrington!" he says, walking out and giving me a small wave. I laugh and wave back.

++++

As Im on my way home I feel a small tingle of excitement go down my spine. I'm just so excited to go to this party, I don't know why but I just am. I think it's because Eddie's going to be there, maybe I might end up telling him how I feel about him.

As I pull into my driveway I see my parents car nowhere in sight. I then remember that they are gone on a "business trip". I just don't think they like being around me because i'm not like them.

I park my car and get out, checking the time. '6:28'. I realize that the party starts at 9 so I unlock the door quickly, opening the door and slamming it behind me. I run upstairs and walk into my room, going to my closet.

I groan as I struggle to find a decent shirt, I don't really feel like wearing a polo but I might have to. I find a black t-shirt and grab it. Taking off my shirt and putting on the soft shirt, running my hand over the torso to get a small wrinkle.

I walk to the mirror and admire myself, if I'm being honest this outfit is awful. I groan and grab a crewneck sweatshirt out of my closet. I pull it over my head and put my arms through the holes, pulling the rest of the fabric down to cover the rest of my upper body.

I walk back over to the mirror and run a hand through my hair. I let out a small huff and checked the time '8:12'. Jesus picking out an outfit takes forever.

I run a hand through my hair again and walk downstairs, walking into the kitchen. I grab a glass and fill it with water. I take a few small sips of the water as I get lost in thought.

I snap back into reality and check the time again, '8:37'. I finish the glass of water in a rush, laying it in the sink. I walk out of the kitchen and grab my keys, walking out of the house and locking the door behind me.