Chapter Four.🤍

I was on my way to Robins to pick her up so we could head to the party. When I reach her house, I park my car and take the key out, putting it in the cup holder. I get out of my car and run to Robins front door, I knock loudly as Robin soon opens it.

She lets out a small laugh "hey Stevie" she says. I roll my eyes "don't call me that, now let's go." I say. She nods as she walks out and closes the door, I walk back to the car and get in. She gets in on the opposite side as I start the car. We both close our doors in sync.

++++

We soon pull up to Gareth's house, I park the car and grab my keys. Robins runs a hand through her hair. I laugh a bit "why are you fixing your hair?" I say.

Robin rolls her eyes "Vickie's going to be here." she says a bit quietly. I let out a laugh "you look fine Rob, come on." she laughed at this and put the mirror up.

We both get out of the car, as we are walking to the house we hear music echoing from the outside. I let of a small groan as Robin pulls me inside.

As Robin and I walk down the hall, I hear a small "Harrington!" coming behind me. I look back and see Eddie walking towards me in black jeans that are oddly tight but he makes them work, a faded gray band t-shirt and his leather jacket with a denim vest over it.

He looks out a small laugh and looks at Robin, "you look good Robin!" he says. Robin was wearing dark jeans with rips at the knees and a few small slits on her upper thighs with a tie-dye shirt that was a mixture of pastel colors that was tucked in and a light washed denim jacket.

She smiles "thank you Eddie, at least someone things so." she says, hitting me slightly with her elbow. I roll my eyes and let out a small breath of air.

Eddie looks at me with sharp eyes and I feel my face heat up. He looks me up and down and lets a small smirk form across his lips. I smiles to myself as he grabs both Robin and my arm, walking us into the kitchen.

He lets go of us and grabs an empty cup, pouring a mixture of coke and vodka. I roll my eyes and grab a cup, filling it with water. Robin rolls her eyes at me as she takes a shot.

Eddie looks at me and laughs "not drinking tonight Stevie?" he asks, taking a sip of his drink. I nod "I'm driving" I say, he nods and puts his drink down.

"Gareth said if you wanted to you guys could stay the night? You and Robin would get you're own room and also Vickie is staying so, Robin and I could switch rooms." he says. I nod as Robin pitches in "we'll stay!" she says. I smile and Eddie smiles at me, moving closer to me. I feel my face heat up more, he laughs and ruffles my hair. I roll my eyes and fix my hair quickly.

++++

It's been about an hour since I got here, Robin, Vickie, Eddie and I are all sitting on a couch. Eddie is next to me while Robin and Vickie are having a separate conversation on the opposite side of the couch, hand in hand.

Eddie continues what he was saying "listen Harrington it's definitely flirting when you complement someone's eyes! that's basically saying you want to fuck them!" he says, slurring his words. I roll my eyes "It is not! watch!" I say as I look over to Robin.

"Hey Robin, I think you have nice eyes." I say, she's gives me an odd look. Vickie looks at me "stop trying to fuck Robin, she's a lesbian" she says as her and Robin continue the conversation before they were interrupted.

Eddie let's out loud laugh "what did I tell ya Harrington?" he says, leaning in more to my touch. I roll my eyes and throw my arm over the back of the couch.

Eddie gets up "I'm going to go outside and smoke" he says. I stand up and stumble a bit, after catching my balance I hear Eddie let out a laugh. I roll my eyes "don't laugh at me, but i'll join you outside." I say.

He grabs my arm and guides me to the back door, opening it and pulling me outside. I laugh and close the door. He pulls out a blunt and lights it, sitting on the edge of the porch, his legs hanging off of it.

I sit next to him as he takes a few hits from his blunt. I clear my throat "Eddie" I say, he looks at me and raises a brow.

I let out a small sigh "I'm not gonna lie, you confuse the shit out of me Munson" I say. He looks at his feet "what do you mean?" he asks.

I laugh a bit "it's like, one day you're like flirty and stuff and the next you don't know me. That kills me Munson because I think-" I stutter a bit.

"I think I'm bi and I honestly really like you."