Chapter Six.🤍

It's been a few months since the party, Eddie has been at the store most of my shifts and when he isn't there he always calls.

We haven't really made anything official but I would say we are dating? Well I don't know. It's confusing. I really like him honestly but I mean one kiss doesn't mean anything, right?

As I finish return cart I hear the bell jingle, meaning someone's there. I look up and see Dustin Henderson, Mike Wheeler, Will Byers and Max Mayfield. Will finally moved back from California after the whole El getting arrested thing.

Dustin speaks up "Steve, I have a question for you" he says, I nod "what's up?". He gives me a small smirk "since you're parents are gone, can we all, including Lucas and El, have a sleepover at your house when you get off?"he says. I already regret letting him ask this question, I mean I might as well say yes. I nod "Fine, but Robin and Eddie are coming too" I say. They all say thank you and walk out.

++++

It's been about an hour since Ive been home, the kids are going to be here soon but I invited Eddie to come over a bit earlier. As I finish cleaning up a kitchen I hear a knock at the door, I feel a smile come across my lips "come in!!" I yell.

I hear the door open and close as the person walks in. As they make their way to the kitchen, I can hear chains making a small cling noise. I know that it's Eddie from that. He walks into the kitchen and stops in his tracks "you look adorable Harrington" he says. I feel my face then hot and keep my head down.

I can hear him moving closer to me, I shift my weight back to my legs and look up at him. He gives me a smile and wraps his arms around my waist, I smile as he whispers into my ear "you cant get all flustered over here Stevie". I feel my face heat up more as I lay my head onto his shoulder.

He pulls me closer as I take my head off of his shoulder "I missed you" he said. I laugh and kiss his cheek "I missed you too Eds" I say as Eddie moves one of his hands onto my face. I look at him in the eyes as he slowly pulls me in for kiss. I smile as both of our lips crash together, syncing perfectly together.

Eddie and I continue our passionate kiss as we here a small creek at the front door, we chose to ignore though as Eddie pushes me against the counter. We pull apart to take a few small breaths and we smash our lips together once more.

We hear a small 'swoosh' but still choose to ignore it, all the sudden we hear foot steps and we instantly fall apart from eachother. There stands Dustin, his jaw hitting the floor. He looks uncomfortable while he says "what.. the.. fuck".

Eddie and I look at eachother, both being blood red. Eddie lets out a small awkward laugh "Hey Henderson, you're here early" he says. Dustin shakes his head and walks out.

I let out a small breath and walk closer to Eddie, laying my head on his shoulder. He wraps one of his arms around my waist and kisses my head. I smile as I feel him pull me closer to him.

We soon let go of eachother and walk into the living room. Eddie runs his hand over my waist and walks to the opposite side of the couch. I roll my eyes and look at Eddie as he sits down. Dustin look at both me and Eddie and continues his conversation with Lucas, who is sitting next to him.

Eleven and Max are in the floor beside the couch where Eddie is and Mike and Will and are next to my side of the couch. They are all having separate conversations and all the sudden Robin walks in, multiple movies in her hands.

El and Max both get up and run over to her, asking her questions like about which movies she brought and which one she thinks me could watch first.

After a while the boys join the conversation they all decide on 'Grease' which was personally my favorite movie. After Robin turned off the light and put the movie in the VHS player she sat next to El and Max.

I look over at Eddie to see the light off of the television reflecting on his face. He looks so soft, and comfortable. I just want to hold him and tell him how much I adore him.

He looks over at me and gives me a smug smile, moving over and sitting next to me. I let out a small laugh as he puts his arm over my shoulders and kiss my cheek multiple times in a row.

I laugh a bit louder, trying not to disturb the movie. Eddie moves the kisses to my lips as it turns into a sloppy kiss. I run my hands through his hair, he laughs against my lips and holds onto me.

I can feel eyes on me so we break apart and see Mike and Will staring at us, Will being blood red. Eddie laughs a little as Mike just rolls his eyes while I notice his hand caressing Wills gently.

Both Will and Mike turn back around, Eddie leans his head in the crook of my neck. I smile to myself and feel Eddie leaving small kisses on my shoulder blade.